Intraday Pivot point trading xls

Hi Deekonda,
Thanx for your excellent development of excell sheet wirh spending lot of time. To start trading on opening of exchange, it is ok. The rt data received from yahoo is approx. 15 mnts delay and as a result of which the buy and sell triggers are reflecting and the entry/exit might be wrong. Pl. correct me, if I am wrong? Another point, It will be more convient, if you can add link on the previous day sheet to download the histo.data.Otherwise, it is ok only for pivot calculation.
Thanks.

Yes... It will show 15mins delay by default. If you want to make this Real time, you need to login to Yahoo home page and check the keep me signed in box.

I will try to put a link to download bhavcopy, Thanks for your suggestion.

--RK

thanks for giving fast n prompt reply

can u make this type of excel sheet for bse
only for pivot ,Sl1,sl2,sl3 r1,r2,r3 n buy n sell signal n sensex n nifty if possibal (cash ) also futurnifty n bank nifty

jitin

Hi All,

Added Camarilla Pivot Points also.

Please suggest me, if the logic for calculating the Camarilla is wrong.

Link To Download:

http:// w w w . 4 s h a r e d . c o m /file/232157698/a6fcb5f9/Intraday_12.html

As usual please remove spaces

Thanks,
--RK

thanks for urgent n prompt reply
i got new intraday xls sheet
thanks once again
but sir if possibal i want this for script traded in bombay stock exchange only pivot n suport n resistance level up 4 i e sl1 to sl4 n r1 to r4 no real time update will do

Hi Deekonda,
Sorry for such a "basic" question. I am still unable to interpret the buy and sell triggers in the excel.

For example, there are times when prices pop up highlighted in blue under Buy set of columns. Does that mean, "Buy at CMP for the target of "highlighted blue cell" " or does it mean, buy UPTO the "highlighted blue cell" for one of the resistance levels to be hit.

Pls advise
Ram

Hi Deekonda,
Sorry for such a "basic" question. I am still unable to interpret the buy and sell triggers in the excel.

For example, there are times when prices pop up highlighted in blue under Buy set of columns. Does that mean, "Buy at CMP for the target of "highlighted blue cell" " or does it mean, buy UPTO the "highlighted blue cell" for one of the resistance levels to be hit.

Pls advise
Ram

Buy and sell signal are based on the pivot. Let me explain for one script.

Hindalco: Today morning it is opened at 164 and day low is 163.6. Pivot point is at 160, R1 is 167 and R2 is 171.85. In this case it will give a buy signal just above the R1 for the target of R2. It we are lucky and touched R2, then it will give a next buy signal just above the R2 for the target of R3.

Reverse procedure for the Sell Signal.

Here good thing is it will change the color for the next target and at buy price.

Dear deekonda,

the new camarilla sheet is not working.inspite of logged in to yahoo,

the cmp is not updating.it keeps on telling "connecting to the web".

for example tata steel is showing 574.0 as cmp whereas it is 611.0 now.

Dear deekonda,

the new camarilla sheet is not working.inspite of logged in to yahoo,

the cmp is not updating.it keeps on telling "connecting to the web".

for example tata steel is showing 574.0 as cmp whereas it is 611.0 now.
It is working fine for me. Did you pressed Online button?

--Rk