Intraday Pivot point trading xls

Buy and sell signal are based on the pivot. Let me explain for one script.

Hindalco: Today morning it is opened at 164 and day low is 163.6. Pivot point is at 160, R1 is 167 and R2 is 171.85. In this case it will give a buy signal just above the R1 for the target of R2. It we are lucky and touched R2, then it will give a next buy signal just above the R2 for the target of R3.

Reverse procedure for the Sell Signal.

Here good thing is it will change the color for the next target and at buy price.
Dear Deekonda,
I have a "training" issue I guess. I find it strange that one would want to wait for a price to go higher than R1 although right now it is below R1. Psychologically, one is tempted to enter at the lowest possible price. I guess, the logic is you want to sure the resistance is indeed broken so one can target R2.
Thanks for the tremendous tool and patient response

@deekonda

nice work sir.... can u add stock alert 2 the file??? imeans excel should give alert if stock cross certain level up side and down side both diff diff.. i guess it would add 2 more colum 2 ur excel...

regards

@deekonda

nice work sir.... can u add stock alert 2 the file??? imeans excel should give alert if stock cross certain level up side and down side both diff diff.. i guess it would add 2 more colum 2 ur excel...

regards

It already does the same...check the blue highlights

Hello, I would like to know whether this system will be suited to currency future trading. Your prompt and proper reply awaited.
Thanks
Rajesh