Intraday Pivot point trading xls

ThankX for reply and pass :

is it possible to update and check daily in my desktop ?

if yes kindly tell me the procedure ... waiting

Regards

dineeshk
Member Join Date: Jan 2010

Re: Intraday Pivot point trading xls

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThankX for reply and pass :

is it possible to update and check daily in my desktop ?

if yes kindly tell me the procedure ... waiting

Regards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi dineeshk,

1) Unprotect the pivot sheet when market for particular day is over. For unprotecting the sheet password will remain same as time123. after that run macro makemypivot. By doing this pivot for next day will automatically genterated.

2) Now to make software to generate calls for next day You have to unprotect time sheet and just edit date in same column. (For example if at present date is 21.04.10 1.55 p.m than you have to edit it like 22.04.10 1.55 p.m).

3) At the EOD in main sheet in columns E2,F2,G2 & H2 (5.5% up, 5.5% down, 4.5% up & 4.5% down) put formula +B2 in each column i.e E2,F2,G2 & H2. Copy E2,F2,G2 & H2 formula down to last script under same colums. Also delete all calls which was generated on that day from callsheet at the EOD.

By doing 3 above mentioned task at the end of day. Software will be ready to generate calls on next day. ALSO MOST IMPORTANT DONT CHANGE THE NAME OF ANY SHEET OR FILE NAME.

For any other query please post your remarks here. Hopefully very soon i will be back with much better software than this. Wish me luck!

Happy Trading!

Last edited:
3) At the EOD in main sheet in columns E2,F2,G2 & H2 (5.5% up, 5.5% down, 4.5% up & 4.5% down) put formula +B2 in each column i.e E2,F2,G2 & H2. Copy E2,F2,G2 & H2 formula down to last script under same colums. Also delete all calls which was generated on that day from callsheet at the EOD.
Thanks for sharing info... I think we no need to do step 3... It is already there.

Thanks for sharing info... I think we no need to do step 3... It is already there
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Step 3 is also important. See if you open software.xls before 9.20 am than values for E,F,G & H will be changed for that particular day. These changed values are also important for generating calls other than pivot value based calls.

sam_u6

ravinder great work ji,,i tried as u said,its working fine for me but that 3rd step i cant understand with out that calls are created,can u plssss upload the screen shot if u dont mind,it will be more helpfull to us,,all the best and wishing u good luck for new software development ,,

ravinder great work ji,,i tried as u said,its working fine for me but that 3rd step i cant understand with out that calls are created,can u plssss upload the screen shot if u dont mind,it will be more helpfull to us,,all the best and wishing u good luck for new software development ,,
-------------------------
Dear Sam,

Third step i made out of my calculations and experience. I back tested for calls generated out of 3rd step for more than 6 months. It generate mind boggling calls. Only thing u have to keep in mind to wait for correct entry level which is mentioned in calls genereated.

If u open this file before 9.20 am then u will see that value of columns mentioned in step 3 will get changed for that day only. So at EOD we need to place formula mentioned in my earlier post. Please be clear that calls generated on these column values are OTHER THAN PIVOT BASED CALLS.

If still not clear than please feel free to write back here.

Happy trading.