Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

I never attended any trainings. You can get youtube videos which will be somehow helpful. Keep practicing with small quantities because practice is the key to success in trading.. Defintely you will get the logic if you are watching only few stocks for 6 months... i.e. two quarterly performance releases.
In what topic search in youtube, for quick understanding...

whisky

sold axisbank at 1092 250 qts
How many points profit you look in your scalping & how many trades on an average you normally execute in a day?

zabeen2004

How many points profit you look in your scalping & how many trades on an average you normally execute in a day?
On every trade i would expect 500 or 1000 depending on qts... in average and some times i may exit earlier or wait longer if things go wrong or right in my chart... So purely chart specific trades i do..

Eg: Axisbank trade i took a sell at 50% retracement...1192. I hope you know the strong and quick moves when a stock touches 50% retracement so not giving more details on this

I keep taking trades until i find opportunities in chart and most of the times will reduce the quantities or stay away from trade after my expected tgt for the day is achieved

zabeen2004

In what topic search in youtube, for quick understanding...
Pls let me know the anser for the questions below ... i will give you my suggestions.

Is trading only your business?
how long you are in trading..
what trading style do you use ..like tips, charts, tvchannels etc..
which charting software you prefer for analysis.
are you trading in cash, futures or options..
how many stocks do you watch and how long have you been watching..
have you done paper trading?
have you traded with small quantities like 1 or 2..
and finally what is you minimum target /day and what investment amount you planned