Intraday Scalper - Realtime trades

Pls let me know the anser for the questions below ... i will give you my suggestions.

Is trading only your business?
how long you are in trading..
what trading style do you use ..like tips, charts, tvchannels etc..
which charting software you prefer for analysis.
are you trading in cash, futures or options..
how many stocks do you watch and how long have you been watching..
have you done paper trading?
have you traded with small quantities like 1 or 2..
and finally what is you minimum target /day and what investment amount you planned
Is trading only your business?

yes, probably i left the job 2 years back..

how long you are in trading..?

1 year...but last six months....more interest in trading in stocks only on Buy trend with cash market ....due to loss in Commodity..

what trading style do you use ..like tips, charts, tvchannels etc..?

Normally i use GCI MT4(in dollar price)...watching ET NOW...little bit...I will buy on low at every dip....

Till now i don't have trading style...still searching...and finally attract with your style...

which charting software you prefer for analysis.?

After i searched finally GCI MT4 ok its already have nse 10 stocks...but price vary little bit...

are you trading in cash, futures or options..?

Now i like to trade in cash....

Futures or options....till now i am not understand...also confusing....

Commodity....i understand....now trading in goldpetal...only buy trend...

how many stocks do you watch and how long have you been watching..?

I prefered NSE stocks...past 1 year few stocks are watching...now i am watching in 25 to 30 stocks...(don't laugh)...

Due to various tips...bought some stocks...and sold....now few stock are holding...

have you done paper trading?

No, for instead i will do in live trading...due to i will go for buy trend only...if any thing wrong, i will hold the stocks...are average....and sold...

have you traded with small quantities like 1 or 2..?

yes, i will buy the stocks initially 5 to 15.....If get profit in intraday more than 100, i will sold...otherwise buy on every dip...hold stocks...till get profit...

and finally what is you minimum target /day and what investment amount you planned ?

I have no idea about target to fix...but i like to earn 500 to 1000 rs...per day..

My investment.....1 or 2 lakh....planned..

zabeen2004

Ok,,,no problem..
My suggestion is to go learn the logic. Either technical or fundamental. It takes time to understand the logics on why price moves high and low but definetly it wiill help you a lot in terms of confident trades. As your business is trading you must learn either technical or fundamental.
Start with technicals: In short you can get plenty of indicators available for free if you serach google... Spend time in testing them and never try any repainting indicators as its totally buildups and never work in realtime.

Read videos on youtube on how to draw fibonacci levels, how to use fibo levels effectively.., Pivot levels (support & resis)..

And spend more time in reading about the so called Market Manipulators or Market movers or market makers... or MM's

You must also understand one important logic that is MM's business... They are the persons and reasons behind the price movement. They want huge profits all the time what they will do??? Their job is to confuse others by taking the price up, down, rangebound etc... end of the day they need only profit and you cannot win them by taking counter trades against them.. So the option left is understand the logic behind the price movements and follow the MM's but this is not an easy task bcoz of capital concerns and they will switch very quickly.... Spend more time in reading about MM's bcoz their Aim is to confuse the traders and get the money out of them..
read this article it may help with a view of MM's and even this website has some useful informations, indicators and charts inbuilt for NSE and MCX in the site...so navigate it completely... http://www.marketcalls.in/trading-lessons/market-makers-india-brief-overview.html.

Inorder to survive in the market you must get specialized either in technicals or fundamentals... Technicals is easy to learn comparing to Fundamentals....

This is only my view and others may have their different views so pls take your own decision before entering and exiting a trade

I may not be posting my trades all the day going forward but will do definitely when i find some time....

Thanks