Intraday trading--Ambushing the Flow

Good evening Saint Sir
Its really a pleasure to interact with you through this forum..Is have read your thread "teach a man.." & make a hard copy of it & read it regularly...Its really very great & nice of you to share your knwledeg with us..Thank u very much for your all efforts & time to teach us..
When I came to know about your thread ..its really a great news for me..as I have read your threads & listen about you from fellow members.but couldnt get opportunity to participate & interact with you in any thread..as I joined just some monthes back..so I am very happy to join this thread..
Please keep posting & I am waiting for more stuff like"teach a man.."from you..
Regards
Taurus
Hi Taurus,

Quite a lot is there...Teach a Man is just the basics although the basics sometimes is the most important of them all......Sometimes it is easier to teach a group of students of Grade 1 separately from a group of students who are in Grade 6..... gets a bit tough in general discussion.

Please do ask though....will try my best to answer your doubts....

Saint can you describe your trading setup. As in how you have setup your room and monitors etc. just an insight on how you do it
Dear SS,

Do drop in whenever you are free.......or you can catch me in coffee day......or maybe meet up with me in my car..........my office comes with me wherever I go....:D

My room with all my super monitors and all the various charts of all timeframes looking into international charts,equities,and commodities goes wherever I go.............yep,you guessed it right :)

It's all in a laptop.

:D

starscream

Dear SS,

Do drop in whenever you are free.......or you can catch me in coffee day......or maybe meet up with me in my car..........my office comes with me wherever I go....:D

My room with all my super monitors and all the various charts of all timeframes looking into international charts,equities,and commodities goes wherever I go.............yep,you guessed it right :)

It's all in a laptop.

:D

:D man i really look up to be someone like you some day.

Saint, glad to see you back :D. Hope all is well. My initial inspiration was from your 1 hr flow thread where you traded NF and BNF(not sure on scrips). You were trading real time, you know that is very rare to see someone who is willing to give society back. You have been an inspiration of many, even ST mentions you in certain posts. Happy to be a small part of a forum where Saint is present and also happy to be in a profession where Saint is considered as one of the elite warriors.

Salute to you, I missed the whole day because of office work, otherwise would have enjoyed much more.
Missed this post,Tlahuicole......thank you for the warm words..... hope to catch up with you soon. :thumb:

:D man i really look up to be someone like you some day.
Lol SS...... carrying a laptop around???

No,no...... be better than all of us.....come out with a system,method or follow any method that is there on this forum........and make your driver trade while you go to the movies :D (I am teaching mine.......when he gets it right,I am declaring independence from long hours of glaring and staring and off to celebrate) :D

Lol SS...... carrying a laptop around???

No,no...... be better than all of us.....come out with a system,method or follow any method that is there on this forum........and make your driver trade while you go to the movies :D (I am teaching mine.......when he gets it right,I am declaring independence from long hours of glaring and staring and off to celebrate) :D
Nice to hear that…...
Is driver position vacant will be glad to be one if get to learn from you……if not than will have to settle to be drivers driver…….

first one is more preferable :D