Intraday trading--Ambushing the Flow

Nice to hear that…...
Is driver position vacant will be glad to be one if get to learn from you……if not than will have to settle to be drivers driver…….

first one is more preferable :D
:lol: RNS ..... :D

WATCHLIST for tomorrow:

a.RELCAP:Over 336+f Entry
b.RPOWER:Over 66.15 Entry
C.JP ASSOC:Over 50.20 Entry
D.TATA STEEL
E.IDEA
F.BANK INDIA
Will be entering only 2 at any given time......the above just the ones that are being watched.Entry will trigger at those levels.Stop losses later ....

niftytaurus

Will be entering only 2 at any given time......the above just the ones that are being watched.Entry will trigger at those levels.Stop losses later ....
Hi
Could you please explain..how do you choose those stocks? I mean how do we select stocks which can give good move for next day trading? how do you decide on those levels also?
so many questions..but saintji is here..so wanna learn as much as possible in short time.
regards

rkkarnani

Lol SS...... carrying a laptop around???

No,no...... be better than all of us.....come out with a system,method or follow any method that is there on this forum........and make your driver trade while you go to the movies :D (I am teaching mine.......when he gets it right,I am declaring independence from long hours of glaring and staring and off to celebrate) :D
Pray your driver does not watch the Laptop screen instead of the Road while driving because he got a Trade Alert ping ! :D :p

amit44

Dear SS,

Do drop in whenever you are free.......or you can catch me in coffee day......or maybe meet up with me in my car..........my office comes with me wherever I go....:D

My room with all my super monitors and all the various charts of all timeframes looking into international charts,equities,and commodities goes wherever I go.............yep,you guessed it right :)

It's all in a laptop.

:D

:thumb::D:cool:

Hi
Could you please explain..how do you choose those stocks? I mean how do we select stocks which can give good move for next day trading? how do you decide on those levels also?
so many questions..but saintji is here..so wanna learn as much as possible in short time.
regards
Long story,Taurus,,.......will talk about it soon....think it's already there in other threads of mine...the much older ones..New Intermed Uptrend ....

But will talk about it soon...

Nice Kicker although smallish on SSLT.

RELCAP----approaching an area of resistance........holding all.

RPWR-----Holding all for now.....To pull off soon or not will decide later.

TATA STEEL-----looking great,cannot get in till am out of one of the other two