Intraday Trading Using Gann Calculator

Yes it does for both banknifty and nifty or any equity stock
i use it for banknifty, it works good but, there r more stoploss. finally the overall profit is very less. is there any way to filter the losses. of course there is no trade without loss. is there any way to take good calls from gann. do i have to add some other tech

Shailu

gann level somes times gives double loss.
for example if in particular level if it says buy with stoploss and if stoploss hit and than after that if we generate new gann level than again stoploss hits.
in gann calculator also many time stoploss hits.

gann level somes times gives double loss.
for example if in particular level if it says buy with stoploss and if stoploss hit and than after that if we generate new gann level than again stoploss hits.
in gann calculator also many time stoploss hits.
yes exactly. this is what i am asking, can this be prevented, should we watch out for some other support with gann for confirmation

Shailu

at 9:45 nifty spot is 5145 and if we put the value we get this value.
Buy at / above: 5148.06 Targets: 5163.43 - 5181.4 - 5199.41 - 5217.45
Stoploss : 5130.14
Sell at / below: 5130.14 Targets: 5114.8 - 5096.93 - 5079.1 - 5061.29
Stoploss : 5148.06
after buy executes nifty went upto 5158.55only and hits the stoploss of

this is seen many times. so according to me this is not correct calculator to trade.

Ajit57

Hi Radha,

I have gone thru your Gann Calculator system. Offlate you have not been active in this post. Does that mean that you stopped using Gann ??? I am new to trading and am planning to use Gann System with Equity (as I don't trade in Nifty as yet) ... I have decided to use Gann in ICICI Stock. There are lots of views of members on this ... I have decided to take the LTP on 9.30 a.m. or 10 a.m. and then use Gann ... Am I correct on that ??? Please help ...

Thanks,
Regards
Ajit

Hi folks. I am looking for help regarding the Gann Wheel. It is actualy a puzzle I am trying to figure out. All the info I have is a multi colored Gann Wheel, and somehow I am to figure out some GPS coordinates from this. A trading site might not be the best place to ask, but you guys seem to know way more than any other place I found online. If any of you can help and email me I will appreciate it so much!!:confused: