Intraday Trading Using Gann Calculator

Hello!
today (19.7.12) i tried Gann calculator for intraday. At 9.30 LTP of Tatasteel was 415.80. I got buy recommendation above 420.25 and sell at/below 415.14. I bought 400 Tata steel @ 414. Sell target was given as 410.26. So i placed order to square off at 412. Unfortunately it was sq.off at 413.80 at 2.45 PM. Gann failed me.

Can anyone help me with tangible guidelines to trade with Gann for intraday with success.

Regards

Pradipjee.

thank u. While posting the message I made a mistake. Actually I sold 400 Tatasteel at 414 as per sell recommendation at or below 415 with a target to buy at 410 plus. The price did not come below 413.85.

Look forward to ur kind guidance.

Pradipjee

Hello Friend,

I have gone through the Gann's 'Square of Nine'. It is interesting and well defined. The doubt is: In the example of HDFC...the 2nd reference price was taken as 2620, while earlier the trade was quit with a profit of Rs. 7/-
It is O.K. so far. But, I feel the 'breadth' of the steps (around Rs. 12/- to 13/-) is very meagre on the price of Rs. 2620/- per share. Just consider the brokerage of 'HDFC Bank or ICICI Bank's trading portal'...
Is it workable or profitable? Please guide me...

Thanks & Regards.

Vijay11

Dear All,

I m a newbee in the field of trading....and looking out to go for Commodity trading.

Besides to get some basics I was going thr some material and found 3 excel Tools - "GANN Tools".

But not able to figure out how to use them....which values will go where..what's the meaning of
1. CF,
2. step,
3. Level and
4. price....from where should I get these values and what it means...and after that from where I will get useful information to trade????

please help me...I have uploaded zip, which includes those 3 tools...

I am sure they will be useful to others as well...and also the information anyone will contribute to it.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2481058368/Gann Tools.zip

Thnxz and Regards.

I need of a calculator which give me breakeven point after the place of order buy or sell on the base of brokerage and taxes including all in equity, F&O, commodity and currency.
Exp if I bout one lot of Nifty at 5500 level and my brokerage Rs100/ lot then what will be my breakeven point? Including all taxes please mail me on this [email protected]

Dear All,

I m a newbee in the field of trading....and looking out to go for Commodity trading.

Besides to get some basics I was going thr some material and found 3 excel Tools - "GANN Tools".

But not able to figure out how to use them....which values will go where..what's the meaning of
1. CF,
2. step,
3. Level and
4. price....from where should I get these values and what it means...and after that from where I will get useful information to trade????

please help me...I have uploaded zip, which includes those 3 tools...

I am sure they will be useful to others as well...and also the information anyone will contribute to it.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2481058368/Gann Tools.zip

Thnxz and Regards.
hi,

The attachment is the EXPLANATION of the working of GANN SQ.9, gANN HEXAGON, etc....
In the below attatchment you get both excell & readymade calculator. Please get that downloaded & start trading. HAPPY TRADING.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/69781-search-system-need-no-chart-no-ta-fa-14.html

Also note the following GANN is only for INTRADAY & after you carry out the transactioon please close it within 30minutes of the trade execution.Please trade with STRICT STOPLOSS

Regards,

shrividhya s