Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters

rohangawale

Then you will have to be blaced with a TONNES OF LUCK FROM GOD.... he he he he
No need of luck in mkt dear,
you should have TONNES of patience to follow rules, risk, and your strategy which is most important than luck.

Luck will support you once, twice or thrice, but the rules, risk and strategy will support you each time as you will know the reason for everything and ur prepared for it before entereing the trade.

rohangawale

My friend,
However the capital maybe big/small , if proper money management is not followed, one is bound to lose. I know people who have lost with a capital of 50L.
Very well said and its truth. we have many such examples that who didnt follow mm ended in loss and vice versa:clapping:

columbus

thats very much possible sir..Can be even better if you are in front of a terminal..
...that is a misconception , my friend.....

rohangawale

I am Dheeraj & new in this forum. I like to tell u one thing if u do trading for 3 to 5 days u will get sure shot profit. If anyone like to try add me on [email protected]

With Best Regards

Dheeraj
what are to trying to say?
what is your point???
Sushant,

He wants to say that he will give you tips,
so once you add him to ur msgr, then he will give u 3 days free trail, and then he will tell you to take his monthly, qtrly subscription for his calls.

Trader who is having strategy, trusting it and following it then he will never look for any tips provider.
T I P = P I T

columbus

Sushant,

He wants to say that he will give you tips,
so once you add him to ur msgr, then he will give u 3 days free trail, and then he will tell you to take his monthly, qtrly subscription for his calls.

Trader who is having strategy, trusting it and following it then he will never look for any tips provider.
T I P = P I T
There are more than half a dozen strategies ,that
are dealt here.Choose the one that suits you.
http://www.traderji.com/futures/34294-mini-nifty-intraday-redline-strategy-4.html#post373582
Trading without a strategy is like starting a
journey in dark,which may or may not take you
to your destination.

rohangawale

There are more than half a dozen strategies ,that
are dealt here.Choose the one that suits you.
http://www.traderji.com/futures/34294-mini-nifty-intraday-redline-strategy-4.html#post373582
Trading without a strategy is like starting a
journey in dark,which may or may not take you
to your destination.
Trading the strategy which is backtested and which suits our personality,
one should trust his strategy and should be comfortable while using it. there should not be 2nd thought coming after taking trade with our strategy and rules.
That really makes a lot of difference in our trading.:clapping: