Is earning 2000 daily enough........ But theres a prob????????

HOWS EARNING 2000 DAILY FOR INTRADAY TRADER??

• EXCELLENT

Votes: 248 34.7%
  • GOOD

Votes: 230 32.2%
  • REASONABLE

Votes: 140 19.6%
  • LESS

Votes: 97 13.6%

• Total voters
G

gangadharan

Hi to all,

just wanted to ask a very simple question and a real problem faced by me many times.

In many trading sessions i use to earn 1000-2000. It happened for cont 8-10 trading sessions, but after that i started facing a problem like, i started thinking k when in 2 hrs of trading i can earn 2k, then why to waste my whole day, the same thing i can do for the remaining trading session and lets earn additional rs 500-1000. And when i started doing this definately i loose the earned profit also and day closes with a loss.

Why i dont know as im doing trading in same style as doing at time of earing 1000-2000.

2nd i want to know is earning 1000-2000 a day is good for a full time trader??

Dear Rohan,

Earning 2000/- per day is more than enough if your capital is not more than 100000/- and as you said if you are earning that within an hour or two then you should understand that you are a wonder full trader as for that particular time.

You see market have different behaviour in different sessions. You can divide it first 30 minutes of opening, that is upto 9.30 ok. then 9.30 to 11 the market may show some different behaviour. there after 11.30 1 is the slowly part of the market. And there after when the europe open the market may show an other behaviour. like that 2.00 to 3.30 it may have some different behaviour.

And all these behaviour are depended on how the market open in the morning and is it a bull session or bear session, gap up or gap down and so many other things also.

So as an Intraday trader yhou should have different strategies to use with the matching indicators to trade.

So better you learn all about thease.

Or you can do one thing. instead of looking for 2000- or 3000 make it as a targete calculated on percentage of your corpus.
You see 2% is more than enough.

If you start trade with a small amount of Rs. 100000/- with a moto of increasing your corpus by 2% per day you may become a multy millionere with in an year or two.

best of Luck.

Gangadharan.

columbus

i dont know why this thread appearing many times as unread though nothing new content it have ?

If a NEW VOTE in any poll attached ,is added ,then it is marked UNREAD.

Can anyone say earning 100 rs profit with an investment of 1000 rs in a time haul of 1 day is better or earning 1000 rs with an investment of 2000 in 20 days is better?
Time and investment matters? with consistency. This is just my suggestion.

columbus

Can anyone say earning 100 rs profit with an investment of 1000 rs in a time haul of 1 day is better or earning 1000 rs with an investment of 2000 in 20 days is better?
Earning money in less time ,does matter A LOT.

jagankris

IMO - Both cannot be compared ..
Timing and consistency does matters when the investment goes higher.

Even using (coin toss) pure probability with out any consistency or timing.
For 1000 rs just 10 trades keeping 100 rs as stop and 200 as profit target using broker's exposure One can easily double 1000 to 2000 in a day or two but the same may not be the case with larger investments.

More the investment the Pay back period has to be less.(For me 1000 rs and 20,000 rs falls under the same category).

Last edited:

DanPickUp

I'll put a twist on the original question. 2K per day is a mute point of discussion. That is $1/2 million per year with 2 weeks off for vacation. Can everyone pay their bills on that?
Equity curve? Who cares what it look like. 1/2mil per year!!! What does it matter what the equity curve looks like!?
Means 475 $ if I not made a calculation mistake.

What can I buy in India with that in one week ? Just a question from some body which has no ideas about live in your loved place.

If I have two children and I may would have to pay money to the bank for the house, could I live with that or what ?

DanPickUp