Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

anml

also for that second long taken after tsl , where exited or how exit made with maximum points as gains , if we miss will loss half the gain in 2 canldes if not exited at top

VJAY

On abv image you are missed to mark that trade was a big wrong as you must get it as that mph breaks means we confirm UT

anml

On abv image you are missed to mark that trade was a big wrong as you must get it as that mph breaks means we confirm UT
Yes , eod it looks fall continues , so that possible long not seen to me, but why avoided that trad bro , actually it comes under H vpl ?
yes bro missed that long , as eyes seen only the result fall only not the failed long , yes missed that , only noticed after your reply

MSN1979

Only after reading 200 times I could understand what you and ANML mean

Yes this is same what happen in Tata Steel

VJAY

Yes , eod it looks fall continues , so that possible long not seen to me, but why avoided that trad bro , actually it comes under H vpl ?
Thats the tweeks which comes when we trade any method for longer time.....but some times price go higher too without us ...but that type missing (clearly framed) which not affect me

VJAY

also for that second long taken after tsl , where exited or how exit made with maximum points as gains , if we miss will loss half the gain in 2 canldes if not exited at top
yes when bof there my TSL tighted ,,,but fortunate that not hit :) at last exited below 2.51 bar low

MSN1979

Ok Vijay Bro, thank you very much for todays session. I am not sure If I will be able to retain everything for tomorrow but I surely need more understanding of Price Action. Every day I learn something new. Its not as simple as it look to a new leaner eye.

MSN1979

In the end, I feel down and embarrassed at times not to understand and get it right, but I wont give up. I will be here till I get it right. GN from here no more computer for me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.