Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Ok Vijay Bro, thank you very much for todays session. I am not sure If I will be able to retain everything for tomorrow but I surely need more understanding of Price Action. Every day I learn something new. Its not as simple as it look to a new leaner eye.
Yes MSN....its take time to grab everything...but once done no more searching any methods am sure ...am trading this method from 2010-2011

anml

in tatasteel also , first mph is IH is the resistance , where price struggled to cross and formed bearish engulfing and fall started again ? but telling after mkt , realise at live is imp. !:cool:

VJAY

Dear Vivek,
Tell about your fixed part & profit booking here in tatasteel how you come that figures and how its helping you ......may be its helps who trading in cash here.....:)

vivek.civil17

Dear Vivek,
Tell about your fixed part & profit booking here in tatasteel how you come that figures and how its helping you ......may be its helps who trading in cash here.....:)
yes bro , i have my rule fixed fr profit booking . 50 % percent i book fr 2 points and the rest to 5 points . so how i arrive this figures ?? all in live trading with testing errors . 20 points movement in TS are rare and we may have 2 or 3 days in a month , fr that i cannot wait fr remain 20 days , so i plan to book fixed profits . i m more conservative trader, always i wanted to finish my day with NO BIG LOSS so i used to part book , TS will get 2 points once we break MPS , if not then it may Break failure . first i test with 3 points and now 2 is good fr me . and it helping me lot fr controlling my emotions and gives confidence with decent MTM daily without seeing big loss . :)

MSN1979

I am sorry not to post chart and my understanding yesterday. I will post them now and watch and learn here.

1536292144862.png

Hi VIjay Sir, now after re-assessing the chart after discussing with you, Yesterday we 3 VP? please check if they are marked correctly

Reason for a VPH , last MPL taken out

No trade log and contract note yesterday as I did not take any trades.

Commentary

My eyes saw the price action as sideways, Vijay sir helped learn the mistake and teach us here with live examples why it was not sideways.
I have some clarity on concept but lot of questions coming to my mind which I hope to clarify with time or maybe they need time to clarify. I cant trade with a confused mind so my course of action again is

1. Read thread again
2. Try to Post the correct markings and get them checked

My Understanding ofTodays Setup

Yesterday VPL got broken by .90P

We UT is also NEGATED

MPL BELOW BREAK OF VPL would Trigger a short :Reason that would be Start of DT

Since UT is negated Questions do we need to wait for a new MP above VP now? to take long?

VJAY

yes bro , i have my rule fixed fr profit booking . 50 % percent i book fr 2 points and the rest to 5 points . so how i arrive this figures ?? all in live trading with testing errors . 20 points movement in TS are rare and we may have 2 or 3 days in a month , fr that i cannot wait fr remain 20 days , so i plan to book fixed profits . i m more conservative trader, always i wanted to finish my day with NO BIG LOSS so i used to part book , TS will get 2 points once we break MPS , if not then it may Break failure . first i test with 3 points and now 2 is good fr me . and it helping me lot fr controlling my emotions and gives confidence with decent MTM daily without seeing big loss . :)
Nice .:clap: ..and these post helps many here ...please note the bolded point ...its important to survive in this field of trading.....

Status
Not open for further replies.