Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

If current trend is unconfirmed trend then also erl can be drawn? at which point of time erl drawings can be initiated? below are two scenarios. Should i consider erls only when trend is confirmed or also can consider marking them when trend is unconfirmed? I know in sideways we dont trade erls.

View attachment 29569
Fig 1

MSN1979

It's poorly written, so please excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes etc. So all those who are active on thread and reading it. I would like you guys to know that lately, I shared earlier, I see some positive improvements in my MTM and it was coming green more often (many say its a good month, I don't care much).

Also It might be to early to celebrate however my Intraday Trading has turned green first time in my life. I started long back with Tushar (taiki) bro. But gave up, tushar bro knows me better then most here. I tried again multiple times but was never able to turn green.

So today It might be a very small amount that I have made but that does not matter. Earlier my trades were always losses (even in good months) and I always end up loosing more then earned.

I have been trading with vijay and vivek bro for little over a month and both with blessings of bro's I started with a capital of 10k and it fell down to 9850 and i am back up to 10k above (Inclusive of commission and taxes). It may look a very small number. Imagine I started from 2 shares after Vijay bro told me and then increased to 10. So my gains are like very very small. So what might look like small is actually mountain for me. Also I did not make 300% or 500% or double triple my capital but I did make positive improvement in my trading. So something has changed, I may be proven wrong as I have been told many trade cycles would come and I will be humbled again with markets by markets.

I consider myself Lucky that I got this opportunity to learn and trade with you all. Many of them get 1000 of queries everyday and they have replied selflessly. I also feel we should be a little considerate in asking after market hours as sometimes to help they miss trades themselves but always still manage to reply with smile.

But Since I live today So I would like to thank My mentor's once again Vijay Bro who held my hand this time and Tushar who put me in this and started and handled my frustrations. Last but not least Vivek bro who actually showed me how to implement in real time .

Lastly a special thanks to Rishi Bro Ashish bro Shiva bro who accompanied me in this journey and we had a fun time trading and sharing here on Traderji.

I hope I stay here and continue to learn and share on this great platform.

I am practicing exits myself. Hoping to get some advice on the same.
hi @aman , though i m not that good in exits , let me tell you what i observed , we cannot follow the same logic behind all trades ,iused to bit aggressive on counter trade and other trades depend on current trend , where the price comes from , strength of swings , strength of break out and any key area where price stalled . hope it helps u .

No trades for me today.. 1st trade is possible trade because on break of yesterday mph vpl formed and thought of going long over consolidation but as there was no pivot did not went long. Second long was normal rules but bar did not closed above it so did not took it. Third short was erl short below pivot.Please comment if wrong. I actually took third trade on pull back.

there was early entry on earlier mpl below erl but missed it.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

VJAY

It's poorly written, so please excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes etc. So all those who are active on thread and reading it. I would like you guys to know that lately, I shared earlier, I see some positive improvements in my MTM and it was coming green more often (many say its a good month, I don't care much).

Also It might be to early to celebrate however my Intraday Trading has turned green first time in my life. I started long back with Tushar (taiki) bro. But gave up, tushar bro knows me better then most here. I tried again multiple times but was never able to turn green.

So today It might be a very small amount that I have made but that does not matter. Earlier my trades were always losses (even in good months) and I always end up loosing more then earned.

I have been trading with vijay and vivek bro for little over a month and both with blessings of bro's I started with a capital of 10k and it fell down to 9850 and i am back up to 10k above (Inclusive of commission and taxes). It may look a very small number. Imagine I started from 2 shares after Vijay bro told me and then increased to 10. So my gains are like very very small. So what might look like small is actually mountain for me. Also I did not make 300% or 500% or double triple my capital but I did make positive improvement in my trading. So something has changed, I may be proven wrong as I have been told many trade cycles would come and I will be humbled again with markets by markets.

I consider myself Lucky that I got this opportunity to learn and trade with you all. Many of them get 1000 of queries everyday and they have replied selflessly. I also feel we should be a little considerate in asking after market hours as sometimes to help they miss trades themselves but always still manage to reply with smile.

But Since I live today So I would like to thank My mentor's once again Vijay Bro who held my hand this time and Tushar who put me in this and started and handled my frustrations. Last but not least Vivek bro who actually showed me how to implement in real time .

Lastly a special thanks to Rishi Bro Ashish bro Shiva bro who accompanied me in this journey and we had a fun time trading and sharing here on Traderji.

I hope I stay here and continue to learn and share on this great platform.
Dear MSN,
Ahh I think too much excited :)...So control your excitement which need to successive for longer time here in this trading jungle:DD

Status
Not open for further replies.