Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

No trades for me today.. 1st trade is possible trade because on break of yesterday mph vpl formed and thought of going long over consolidation but as there was no pivot did not went long. Second long was normal rules but bar did not closed above it so did not took it. Third short was erl short below pivot.Please comment if wrong. I actually took third trade on pull back.

there was early entry on earlier mpl below erl but missed it.

View attachment 29599
Yes trade was there at yday mph ...but we not take it as we look mp's printed today...though after mph bo need to look for opportunity...and i think you missed correct entry @ VPH ...where you marked long I don't think there was trade...erl short correct one...anyway vivek post todays chart look on it you can get it...

No trades for me today.. 1st trade is possible trade because on break of yesterday mph vpl formed and thought of going long over consolidation but as there was no pivot did not went long. Second long was normal rules but bar did not closed above it so did not took it. Third short was erl short below pivot.Please comment if wrong. I actually took third trade on pull back.

there was early entry on earlier mpl below erl but missed it.

View attachment 29599
hi Starlight , our first trade would be at VPH , since we got a higher VPL . regarding your second long , what u are markings are sideways and inside pivots , . more over we dont look fr closing basis , we take on BREAKS . ERL trade is there and gives some points . will attach my chart

hi Starlight , our first trade would be at VPH , since we got a higher VPL . regarding your second long , what u are markings are sideways and inside pivots , . more over we dont look fr closing basis , we take on BREAKS . ERL trade is there and gives some points . will attach my chart
yes there was trade at break of vph forgot about it. But what about stoploss of it? Two bar back?

Those minors are not sideways due to few ticks. Also vph is higher so no inside vps either. SO dont know why sideways

pls check again , they are MPs inside MPs , minor sideways
But they are not inside previous mps please see price points . also on formation of higher mpl and on break of previous mph .Vpl formed , don't we go long now as per charts? Please comment if you are seeing any other pivots apart from these to determine sideways.
Capture.PNG

VJAY

Yes we can't say its as sideways ....you can call it as any pattern :)...actually names only for our help as we not much intrested in this type moves so can call Sideways too:DD

1539688856116.png

today 2 trades . Long at VPH , then short at MPL below ERL
View attachment 29601
Your chart candles are very different then mine. the pivot
But they are not inside previous mps please see price points . also on formation of higher mpl and on break of previous mph .Vpl formed , don't we go long now as per charts? Please comment if you are seeing any other pivots apart from these to determine sideways.
View attachment 29604
actually as per my chart there was one more trade the pivot below vpl the very last mpl got broken start of down trend and hence short there

Status
Not open for further replies.