Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

HI VIJAY JI , pls reply in your views and with you rules . today hindalco trade , when VT start , will the ENTRY after testing ERL can be considerd ??

View attachment 27171
looks correct trades ...I not seeing any early entry ...is there in minor pivots?

VJAY

Here today gap up above yesterdays range ,above VPH ...so you can find out a way to trade in these type of days......for early entry...That why am saying one who trading this method continuesly he himself find some ways after same scerios coming instantly :)...you can check this scenerio I posted recently

VJAY

VJAY

Dear Vivek,
I think you are in right track...when you grow up you can work with your TSL ...you can find it yourself....as I allready hinted some points in my some posts of this thread ...It will help you when you start to eye these scenerios in Live....

anml

Here today gap up above yesterdays range ,above VPH ...so you can find out a way to trade in these type of days......for early entry...That why am saying one who trading this method continuesly he himself find some ways after same scerios coming instantly :)...you can check this scenerio I posted recently
Think told previously to change to smaller timeframes like 3 min charts , we will get early entyr with smaller sl ,

https://invst.ly/873fh ,

but this is for visual UT , gap up abv vph conditions , right ji?

Status
Not open for further replies.