Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Yes Trend not confirmed ...but when ever a pvt abv/blw vp breaks its start of reverse trend we use it in our trades trades ...Its our basic knowledge here ....its mostly confirms later ....in this thread every chart I posted its with this same basic rule...If you wait for confirmed trend you can ...Its good too ...but you not get trades everyday and most of trades too late one...If you just started this method then your analyse not wrong....

VJAY

One more thing whenever a pvt abv/blw VP breaks it means there is no trend which is there before ...here today when that pvt breaks there is no DT ...Only its a strt of UT...it might fails but no DT

niftytaurus

Initial stop always @ mp's and moving stop also @ mp's except in break out/down failures,high volume range bars,visual closing I made my own rule
These are initial stop points of last month.....
47,63,91,45,49,75,83,42,40,56,37,26,36,27,45,47,37,29,56,32,109,41,59,51,35,106,46,48,55,40,45,43,76,48,42,46,55,42
Hi
Vijay Bro
Thanks a lot for giving so much insight.It will help learner like us.
Could you also please tell how many points gain/ loss in every trade as you above mentioned sl points..in same way, share whats final out put of every trade point wise
thanks

niftytaurus

Just sharing statitics of July month ....

View attachment 27001

Congratulations Vijay Bro for this tremendous success.
I have some queries:-
a) the points you have earned, is it after cost of trades( i.e. after commisions, taxes & brokerages)?
b)whats your money management plan? I meant you change your position size according to your sl? I meant how do you manage larger sls?
thanks

niftytaurus

One more thing whenever a pvt abv/blw VP breaks it means there is no trend which is there before ...here today when that pvt breaks there is no DT ...Only its a strt of UT...it might fails but no DT
Hi
Can we trade every mp above VP like that only..I meant can we take trade on every mp which is above /below of VP..or it is applicable only to Visual sideways trend?
thanks

VJAY

Hi
Vijay Bro
Thanks a lot for giving so much insight.It will help learner like us.
Could you also please tell how many points gain/ loss in every trade as you above mentioned sl points..in same way, share whats final out put of every trade point wise
thanks
Dear niftytauras,
if you look my statitics you could get it I think....my lossers are more than winners..R:R only 0.55. so you can understand it....
anyway giving the fig with abv risk...
0.98 0.17 0.22 -0.67 -0.73 0.80 -0.31 -0.36 -0.50 0.73 -0.19 2.31 -0.50 3.30 0.09 -0.11 1.51 1.79 -0.54 7.16 -0.23 3.98 1.12 1.22 0.20 -0.07 -0.52 -0.48 2.04 -0.45 0.73 0.02 -0.33 0.00 -0.88 -0.07 0.22 -0.62

VJAY

Congratulations Vijay Bro for this tremendous success.
I have some queries:-
a) the points you have earned, is it after cost of trades( i.e. after commisions, taxes & brokerages)?
b)whats your money management plan? I meant you change your position size according to your sl? I meant how do you manage larger sls?
thanks
Dear niftyaturus,
a.No cost of trades applyed ...if you ask then last month earning arround 22+K after all charges
b-IMO mostly all know am not big trader ...only small trader trading with 1 lot...so there is no point of MM...
for manage larger sl ...its comes only when you trade any method for longer time..confidence in our method and knowing one big sl hit is not end of world....in my initial days I out early when sl is big...i see every weakness bar my heart go to fast..then exit in fear.
when there is minifty that time I used to trade multi lot with some MM.

VJAY

Hi
Can we trade every mp above VP like that only..I meant can we take trade on every mp which is above /below of VP..or it is applicable only to Visual sideways trend?
thanks
yes ...its trend changing break so I take mostly .....very few rarely not take that too some rules by my experience ..so its not helps others...but in this method its basic rule to take trade

Status
Not open for further replies.