Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Good going Mukesh....nice to see someone started to trade correctly(or you paper trading)....Is it 5 min chart?Please watch high volume range bars ..it will help to you lower TSL ...just watch some days you can get what am saying.....here why you stick to hit SL as today RBI day ..I avoided to look chart after my 1st trade....

VJAY

HI vijay ji , if my marked green line is entry how you move your SL ??? marked red lines are which i follow
View attachment 27037
Dear vivek,
Trading experience helps in this scenerio ...with experience you need to make some rules ...any way I shared one rule in initial posts itself....when after vertical move its better to avoid trades up to price settle itself....
1.here if you taking trade then there was one mph before your entry....
2.There was breakout failure so you need to make some rules to move stops when BOF
Otherthan that your markings are okey...and in last bars you must long abv VPH which might given good profit :D(if you not avoided RBI day )

vivek.civil17

Dear vivek,
Trading experience helps in this scenerio ...with experience you need to make some rules ...any way I shared one rule in initial posts itself....when after vertical move its better to avoid trades up to price settle itself....
1.here if you taking trade then there was one mph before your entry....
2.There was breakout failure so you need to make some rules to move stops when BOF
Otherthan that your markings are okey...and in last bars you must long abv VPH which might given good profit :D(if you not avoided RBI day )
yes ji . the max loss you had is just 37 P . need to work out my SL . i follow a single rule fro SL , it is not sufficient it seems 9 (i trail by last MPs)

VJAY

yes ji . the max loss you had is just 37 P . need to work out my SL . i follow a single rule fro SL , it is not sufficient it seems 9 (i trail by last MPs)
Initial stop always @ mp's and moving stop also @ mp's except in break out/down failures,high volume range bars,visual closing I made my own rule
These are initial stop points of last month.....
47,63,91,45,49,75,83,42,40,56,37,26,36,27,45,47,37,29,56,32,109,41,59,51,35,106,46,48,55,40,45,43,76,48,42,46,55,42

Status
Not open for further replies.