Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

manishchan

ps: vilain TJ/TR hero TP......
Manish is panic as he got banned..............So khufia jaankari ye hai TR ne banned karwaya.....or TP ne banned ko withdraw k liye ST ko raji kia.....:lol::D:clap:

So villain is TR...........and HERO is TP......

if so , why my name ?
Guys.. please stop fighting, blaming each others. Doesn't matter who reported etc. It's all over. I'm not in panic or panaakaaa. TJ is not my life (shouldn't be anybody's).. its just a small part of life for some chit chat about market/trading. Now you guys stop this blame game coz this might start some other argument.. tu tu-mai mai and fights.. ..which is of no use.. !!

XRAY27

Please correct me If I am wrong............in my diary 30th apr FII....Total net selling.....3157.61Cr...........DII ........Net buy 2460.80...:thumb:
Serious_trader ji..

Below is the URL for fii data under derivative segment

http://www.nse-india.com/products/content/derivatives/equities/homepage_fo.htm

For cash

http://www.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/fii_dii_market_today.htm

i'm not using any of this(data) Amibroker volume is more then enough for study...as it includes These "II's as well as aam aadmi volume :D ;)

XRAY27

My system (manual) depend on both data....math bigar gaya tha .....:D
Bhai !!! just added this URL's...for better data !!! rather then depending on broker babu websites !!! :D

XRAY27

Tested 2 methods for nifty option positional trading one method ended in loss anther one Showing good results..which making me realize the words of Mark Minervini

Containing your losses is 90% of the battle, regardless of the strategy

Tlahuicole

Tested 2 methods for nifty option positional trading one method ended in loss anther one Showing good results..which making me realize the words of Mark Minervini

Containing your losses is 90% of the battle, regardless of the strategy
Awesome bro, position trading in the sense you are going to trade only in nifty bro not any other stock future? Try backtesting same method for stock future also, I have seen that SBIN, Tata motors and all trend similar to Nifty :) Just a suggestion if you have time.

I also used to do swing trading before, it was good, but my day trading results were better so stopped swing trading.

ATB bro my wishes for your swing trading to be very successful.

Are you using you same strategy and adjusting to suit position trading or different :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.