Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Awesome bro, position trading in the sense you are going to trade only in nifty bro not any other stock future? Try backtesting same method for stock future also, I have seen that SBIN, Tata motors and all trend similar to Nifty :) Just a suggestion if you have time.

I also used to do swing trading before, it was good, but my day trading results were better so stopped swing trading.

ATB bro my wishes for your swing trading to be very successful.

Are you using you same strategy and adjusting to suit position trading or different :)?
Bro !! earlier traded with stock fut for 3 months results are good..but trading stock fut (5 stocks) along with nf i'm losing some trades :(:( so going with only NF for intra with increase of size..i want to develop a positional trading mechanics for nifty options for wealth buildup ..
nifty fut for intra is more then enough for my bread & butter ;)

Regarding the strategy it is based on 30 min charts all price action as usual..(not the flow method of saint sir) intra method is same as disclosed in forum .. nothing special.. main point what i draw in this testing is striking and risk control are vital for success in option trading & this is what i want to say !!!

Thanks for the wishes bro !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

Just presenting two NF option trading plans test reports both are positional which i'm following with very small qty..so that will not effect the over all profit to my ledger to a major effect Traded Plan B which is of different time scale..reason it seems to be higher profit one...with in this month understood that..safe ROC is better then higher ones in longer term view...

Hoping better months coming forward :D :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the initiative to the promoters for this thread. I shall be glad if there is clear
instructions regarding exact moment of Buy, Exit, Sell and Exit. I hope we should
initiate Buy if Price crosses 21EMA from below and Sell if Price crosses 100EMA from
above.

XRAY27

Thanks for the initiative to the promoters for this thread. I shall be glad if there is clear
instructions regarding exact moment of Buy, Exit, Sell and Exit. I hope we should
initiate Buy if Price crosses 21EMA from below and Sell if Price crosses 100EMA from
above.
Please go through this thread from start, you will understand ,he(niftyoption) has given number of examples..
:thumb:

XRAY27

Developing A Method Is Hard Work
Shortcuts rarely lead to trading success. Developing your own approach requires research, observation, and thought. Expect the process to take lots of time and hard work. Expect many dead ends and multiple failures before you find a successful trading approach that is right for you. Remember that you are playing against tens of thousands of professionals. Why should you be any better ? If it were that easy, there would be a lot more millionaire traders. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.