Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theoretically not valid but for practical purpose may give result. :)

XRAY27

A trading style is not a strategy. It is a set of parameters or rules that you adhere to strictly, ignoring rare anomalies that occur in your trading from time to time that go against your rules.
Your trading style should also ignore gimmicks, fads, and ‘hot new strategies’ that are constantly being promoted to crowd traders.

XRAY27

Present position

Some points on patterns:

Market will be in any one of the forms during our study time i.e Trend ,Pause,Trend..and each of the pause we just assign it with a name often called as pattern,with in the pattern ..we can find High R:R entries in the lower time frames..once the break happens we will go with our trend based trading

Sorry, but I didnt understand the basis of TL drawn from point 5. Please clarify.

XRAY27

XRAY27

Paid subscription and recommendations or tips will only make you lose. So have patience, do dummy trading develop skill and your own strategy. And most importantly, just remember that there is no short cut to make money

XRAY27

When the market is ranging, when the candles are either too small or have wicks at both ends or when Price is not moving at all, stay away. Knowing when not to trade is also as important as the knowledge about when to trade. Remember that a Rupee saved is a Rupee earned and preserved capital will help to run the successful trade/s.

Trade ONLY because you find a trade-able set up where you have higher chances of winning than losing, not because you have live account. Understand that live account is only a Mode / way ... PROFIT ... Consistent Profit is THE DESTINATION.

XRAY27

“I haven’t seen much correlation between good trading and intelligence. Some outstanding traders are quite intelligent, but a few aren’t.
Many outstanding intelligent people are horrible traders.
Average intelligence is enough. Beyond that, emotional makeup is more important.”

– Mark Douglas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.