Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

The best traders in the world are the traders who eliminate the friction between long and short. They are able to switch directions because they are not held down by the baggage of cognitive dissonance. They know what they are doing before it happens and take responsibility for those action. In many markets this skill is not as important but this is not the case today.
As a trader you must always be in constant argument with yourself about direction without conflict. You should be able to comfortably argue both sides and let price decide who is right for the time frame you are looking at. When you can no longer make both arguments, it best to take additional action to find another view point or start working into a position with great risk management.

XRAY27

Present position

Some points on patterns:

Market will be in any one of the forms during our study time i.e Trend ,Pause,Trend..and each of the pause we just assign it with a name often called as pattern,with in the pattern ..we can find High R:R entries in the lower time frames..once the break happens we will go with our trend based trading
Reaction...

Closed below point 5

XRAY27

Saturday post

I want to present my observation on charts patterns..way i look into them for my trading..just look into recent chart +ww ...

Main area of focus is between Point 5 to sloping trend line...as long as market remains in this area

Intra day trading is carried according to my old way but studying hourly volume divergence is must

Other points are

1.A good pattern never signals when to trade or when to stand aside. It points to a convergence of time and direction that should trigger predictable movement under the right circumstances. It's the trader's responsibility to formulate tactics that capitalize on a setup if it unfolds, and protect the trading account if it fails.

2.There is no single method to trade any pattern, and no setup will evolve the same way twice. The chosen trading strategy must capture expected opportunity while managing unexpected risk.

Last edited:

XRAY27

Status
Not open for further replies.