Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Niftyoption

does it look like a breakout, however, not able to maintain the breakout but still we can play this!

anil negi
Dear Anil ..

This question is addressed to niftyoption sir,...but just adding my two cents..

This is perfect breakout..... ,but for entries there are two ways 1.Breakout entry at the high of break out candle 2.BOP entry waiting for pull back after breakout and enter after this pull back is complete..:)

anilnegi

Dear Anil ..

This question is addressed to niftyoption sir,...but just adding my two cents..

This is perfect breakout..... ,but for entries there are two ways 1.Breakout entry at the high of break out candle 2.BOP entry waiting for pull back after breakout and enter after this pull back is complete..:)
Thanks sir, we are all trader and if we can help others we should, i welcome you and all those who wanna share their experience as well,

Now on stock, it has completed its pull back so next green candle above break point will be perfect buy level, is it so?

anil negi

XRAY27

Thanks sir, we are all trader and if we can help others we should, i welcome you and all those who wanna share their experience as well,

Now on stock, it has completed its pull back so next green candle above break point will be perfect buy level, is it so?

anil negi
Anil !!

"sir" is very heavy word !!! pls drop it...

and answer to your question is green candle above break out candle is perfect :)

Last edited:

XRAY27

Welcome to new members in F&O STOCK FAMILY

Another 6 stocks added from 28 th November to F&O STOCK

niftyoption

Dear Raghuveer ji ,

for you animated avatar "srirama (raghuveer) " for you ji

if you like please change your "avatar " link with edit avatar :)

Raghuveer

Dear Raghuveer ji ,

for you animated avatar "srirama (raghuveer) " for you ji

if you like please change your "avatar " link with edit avatar :)
Thanks niftyoption sir.

Gave url for avatar as http://i.imgur.com/C0J5mSQ.gif but getting error:

Tried many times, same result.

Saved gif to disk and used option 2. No animation in avatar.

Will try again tomorrow, if still not working then will ask mods/admin about error "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."

niftyoption

Thanks niftyoption sir.

Gave url for avatar as http://i.imgur.com/C0J5mSQ.gif but getting error:

Tried many times, same result.

Saved gif to disk and used option 2. No animation in avatar.

Will try again tomorrow, if still not working then will ask mods/admin about error "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file."
No.. sir,

right clock on that picture and save image in your computer....
and go to user cp --- edit avatar---click( Use Custom Avatar) click Browse and give --- select path to that picture stored file in your computer ...press ok ---press save

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.