niftyoption

Dear OMSAI Sir,

Yes you are correct , One step Forward to need

"Urgency to reach GOD " is the only solution to reach GOD

Burning Desire to reach God is the exact word

:)

lemondew

Hi suri,

how u doing. U still working on 5 pointer? I ve stopped all intradays for now.

As far as collar goes the max loss i can see is

25+ 33.7 = 58 at 2400 sbi on expiry. Remember even future has a 16 point premium over spot now which it will loose on expiry.

Max profit = 92.

Isnt this the same as bull call spread buy CE 2400 and sell CE 2550. This spread has been discussed in detail in some other threads which costs 59 and wins 91 max. Options can make us go in circles.

Peace of Mind with Collar

The collar trade allows you execute trades at very low risk and still generate good returns. In certain situations it can be a no risk trade or even generate a guaranteed return. Correct application of this trade could generate descent returns and will require little maintenance.

SBIN

Buy 1 lot SBIN futures @ 2433
Buy 1 lot SBIN Put Oct 2400 strike @ 50.30
Short 1 lot SBIN Call Oct 2550 strike @ 25.75

Cost = 2458 + expenses
Maximum risk = 25 points + expenses

Maximum gain = 92 points - expenses (Target 2550)

Margin required = 60000

Will monitor this and make adjustments if necessary in due course.

niftyoption

Bro my elder bro have MRF at 780 only 100 and still holding that told him its trading atBV*4 but he still says with dividend etc its free stuff so would sell only after getting bonus which is in rumours nowadays:)
any such stock would be a dream for all investors nowadays
Dear Praveen taneja Brother,

It is very a inspiring investment , your brother is a very great inverter ,

this remembers my past story , 20 years back My uncle taken me to one
Government officer , who is working in my town , he said i don't know any thing about stocks , please suggest one stock i want to invest 15000 /-
he said , i suggested " Satyam Computers " when it is traded at 13 rupees

i brought it 1000 shares satyam and transfer his name , in those days only physical mode is available , i gone to registrar office and brought share transfer stamps and sent to that certificate for transfer , after 14 years he made 10 crores worth and he enjoying that result and he did not give even
a thanks also , at that time i am a student in college i have 1000 rs. with me
and remaining i asked my father 300 and i planned to buy 100 shares for long term
but my father did not give that amount , he said don't do stock invest at present , you are at final year examinations concentrate on examinations

that is called fate,

in 2009 i was worked in a stock broking as a computer operator i used to trade my self positional and i worked as a operator ,
we have one HNI client , he asked me give good trade suggestion
i was taken one month time and i recommend " RIIL " at 700 rs. and he purchased 65000 share at that price avg price is 760 some thing and he sold at 1500 above , he made nearly 750 /- per share , his profit is nearly 4.5 crores , i thought i have settled , that HNI Client even did not give one sweet also , he said that it is my fortune , you did your duty.....

in my life i have crossed so many up and downs , i believe karma theory , give effort in the name of GOD and result leave it to GOD ....

:)

niftyoption

Please see whether Mcnally Bharath is a good buy for long term?
Dear baludalal Sir,

Please go through this chart , and take your own decision .....for short term details in chart....

for log term investing above 112 it may go to higher prices don't buy below 79

ALL THE BEST

Last edited:

niftyoption

niftyoption

niftyoption,
Any such stock now to buy.
Vishnu_1990v
In my view for long term investment and multi bagger

"ESOCRTS" is my choice

it is only my view .....

vishnu_1990v

niftyoption,
This stock has already moved downside.
I wanted to know for sell signal only price should be below all moving averages or 21 day MA should be below 55 and 100 MA's.
Stock Name: sail.
vishnu_1990v

Status
Not open for further replies.