Live Intraday Trades By Professional traders

Vertigo_1985

dont understand ur thinking the stock is in a intraday down trend what makws u think it will beak up
if it was weak enough to short then after 1051 hr it should have gone down but it didnt, there were not enough sellers to push it lower, 1692 was then the level to watch for me as price had been rejected 2 times from that level so if 1692 broke and sustained then it showed that buyers have control now, those who shorted below 1691 should support price as they exit their shorts...and that happened..i was also anticipating this scenario as after 1000hr my expectation of nifty was up...

ryan4ucar

if it was weak enough to short then after 1051 hr it should have gone down but it didnt, there were not enough sellers to push it lower, 1692 was then the level to watch for me as price had been rejected 2 times from that level so if 1692 broke and sustained then it showed that buyers have control now, those who shorted below 1691 should support price as they exit their shorts...and that happened..i was also anticipating this scenario as after 1000hr my expectation of nifty was up...
u are gving importtance to levels which are formed for 5 minswhile 1680 is support for past 3 days the other level is 1700 yesterdays low and todays swing anything in between and the traders will be banging thier head y me all the time

Vertigo_1985

u are gving importtance to levels which are formed for 5 minswhile 1680 is support for past 3 days the other level is 1700 yesterdays low and todays swing anything in between and the traders will be banging thier head y me all the time
well..depends upon what they expect from the trade, there was resistance zone above around 1700 and if one isnt booking some there then one isnt managing the trade well, it may fly off crossing 1700 but it happens only few times..if it again tested 1690 with slower momentum i would have looked to enter long again but it didnt...now its giving mixed signals so im not doing anything with sbi.

ryan4ucar

well..depends upon what they expect from the trade, there was resistance zone above around 1700 and if one isnt booking some there then one isnt managing the trade well, it may fly off crossing 1700 but it happens only few times..if it again tested 1690 with slower momentum i would have looked to enter long again but it didnt...now its giving mixed signals so im not doing anything with sbi.
dont quite know how that works out statistacally , but i imagaine a lot of time is spent staring at the stock which then only gets more doubts in the mind... a better trade is short at 1700 and go for a swim come back and cove lower

Vertigo_1985

dont quite know how that works out statistacally , but i imagaine a lot of time is spent staring at the stock which then only gets more doubts in the mind... a better trade is short at 1700 and go for a swim come back and cove lower
i have seen it enough times so dont need much to think about..

in morning expectation was of ranging day and it was supported by 1000 low break fail, so according to this that 1142 range break should have been expected to come back into range but instead was expecting it to sustain outside range...banking stocks particularly didnt show momentum which would have shown that it's gonna be all buyers now...hmmm...wrong analysis..