Live Intraday Trades By Professional traders

Vertigo_1985

maybe it is i always struggle to do pairs trade as it involves going against trends sometimes
this idea came from confusing action that banks were showing, initially there was weakness but then lows were not sustained, if momentum was in up then axis should have shot above 1425 but it didnt but that didnt mean it should go down too, so maybe we can enter in strongest and weakest stock among banks.

we can sit out too, but the thing is that move is expected so there is chance of exploiting it through pair trade.

ryan4ucar

this idea came from confusing action that banks were showing, initially there was weakness but then lows were not sustained, if momentum was in up then axis should have shot above 1425 but it didnt but that didnt mean it should go down too, so maybe we can enter in strongest and weakest stock among banks.

we can sit out too, but the thing is that move is expected so there is chance of exploiting it through pair trade.
hmmm its not that easy in a choppy market and pairs trades in a choppy market are done the reverse way so u have to buy weakness and sell strength the reverse trade in axis bob would work much better not always true though but in choppy market this is what happens

Vertigo_1985

gettimng chopped up today made a mistake ignoring the support being held though
although no losing trade for me as exited when wasnt feeling confident learned a very important lesson...what nifty is telling is more important than what some sectoral indice is saying and always have larger picture in mind.
this is telling us that people arent willing to sell below 12500 and imo 12500 becomes a better support now, we might have ranging action for few days then breakout above, all in all i see accumulation and breakout.

ryan4ucar

although no losing trade for me as exited when wasnt feeling confident learned a very important lesson...what nifty is telling is more important than what some sectoral indice is saying and always have larger picture in mind.
this is telling us that people arent willing to sell below 12500 and imo 12500 becomes a better support now, we might have ranging action for few days then breakout above, all in all i see accumulation and breakout.
well i dono if it can go higher or lower but till election results i dont think this is going anywhere so expect this to stay for another month or so