Live Intraday Trades By Professional traders

ryan4ucar

its still more than a month for election results, why people will sit on sidelines or not commit for so long ?
and what do u think happened in the last month? .... now after voting people will try and predict through exit polls etc it will create some flutters but overall nifty should just range

Vertigo_1985

and what do u think happened in the last month? .... now after voting people will try and predict through exit polls etc it will create some flutters but overall nifty should just range
what about ban of exit polls ? for assembly elections EC banned them from nov 11th to dec 4th so if that happens we may not have much news flow till may 12.
agree, people are already in, but as of yet i dont see any reason that it wont go higher, lets c what happens.

Vertigo_1985

infy fell about 10 % on 13th march on negative news, Tuesday it will announce results before session, my assessment is that people are expecting lower numbers and it has been already falling in expectation of same so if infy numbers are as per expectation or better than expectations we may see buying and test and break of 3350. If numbers are even lower than expected then we may see gap down but imo 3100-3000 is a good support zone so we may see a gap fill.

So all in all im more biased towards long for infy as of now.

ryan4ucar

infy fell about 10 % on 13th march on negative news, Tuesday it will announce results before session, my assessment is that people are expecting lower numbers and it has been already falling in expectation of same so if infy numbers are as per expectation or better than expectations we may see buying and test and break of 3350. If numbers are even lower than expected then we may see gap down but imo 3100-3000 is a good support zone so we may see a gap fill.

So all in all im more biased towards long for infy as of now.
whatever happens i feel INFY will go down dragging all other IT stocks along with it

Vertigo_1985

whatever happens i feel INFY will go down dragging all other IT stocks along with it
for that imo rupee has to rise further and that would also mean that market will cross 7000 around election time(as of now i see it difficult to cross 7000 before election as i think funds will lighten up before election so no rupee rise), the point i am seeing against infy long is that many people are expecting long(through various sites).
The closing on tuesday will give a confirmation to whether long or short for coming days, I am considering following scenarios -
1. if gap up or down and close near lows then i will expect more selling in coming days.
2. If gap up or down and close near highs then i will expect buying in coming days.
3. If its a non-event then too i am more biased to long.

Lets see how it pans out.

ryan4ucar

for that imo rupee has to rise further and that would also mean that market will cross 7000 around election time(as of now i see it difficult to cross 7000 before election as i think funds will lighten up before election so no rupee rise), the point i am seeing against infy long is that many people are expecting long(through various sites).
The closing on tuesday will give a confirmation to whether long or short for coming days, I am considering following scenarios -
1. if gap up or down and close near lows then i will expect more selling in coming days.
2. If gap up or down and close near highs then i will expect buying in coming days.
3. If its a non-event then too i am more biased to long.

Lets see how it pans out.

Welll unless INFY comes up with results which were totally unexpected by the street on the positive side i dont see it going anywhere but down. The factors u talk about may have an effect but this going down is a high probability event for me.

If it goes up I will be totally wrong in my analysis but will still try and find a way to make money on the long side then :)