Live Intraday Trades By Professional traders

Vertigo_1985

welll you haldly get stocks with thier own strength in the fno market on such days so u knid of have to follow the nifty plan or wont find any trades entrire day
i analyse nifty and mostly it's used in trade management so i think im not utilizing the resources or my ability fully, i know u trade stocks based on nifty theme, has been on my mind to learn that but havent been able to make a solid plan, stuck with psychology ...u will be posting this weekend so that will be gr8.

u havnt thought about trading nifty on higher tf say 15 minute ?

ryan4ucar

i analyse nifty and mostly it's used in trade management so i think im not utilizing the resources or my ability fully, i know u trade stocks based on nifty theme, has been on my mind to learn that but havent been able to make a solid plan, stuck with psychology ...u will be posting this weekend so that will be gr8.

u havnt thought about trading nifty on higher tf say 15 minute ?
its not my 1st choice ill be happier if every stock has its own move like in the us markets but then again i use it to advantage to alighn the stocks .....trading nifty alone doent give me any edge if i trade short 3 banks 2 might go down and one go up when infact the nifty goes up so that helps me

Vertigo_1985

so vertigo are u going to buy 6500 ? it looks scary right?
with my current style i would hv entered only if nifty crossed above 6508, stop on basis of nifty below 6500, but then next question would be of which stock to enter, among icici, axis, bob only bob looked good to me..next question is how you manage it? do u exit if nifty moves and ur stock doesnt ? if ur stock shows price action thats against ur expectation then ?