Live Intraday Trades By Professional traders

ryan4ucar

anyone interested in watching bull- bear or long term-short term traders fight then watch HDFC, below 855 bears will win imo...
there was a big seller on the offer at 856 all day , it happens mostly in it stocks , in the us markets if such a seller lifts a lot of longs will pile on ,in indian markets there is no tape reading so nobody has a clue abt whts going on

Vertigo_1985

there was a big seller on the offer at 856 all day , it happens mostly in it stocks , in the us markets if such a seller lifts a lot of longs will pile on ,in indian markets there is no tape reading so nobody has a clue abt whts going on
yesterday too this was a level, my yesterday first loss was at this same level where 856 broke but failed to go up, today too there was seller at this level, didnt enter long after it's break as i didnt expect many longs to come untill 858, 860 was broken, so any long if taken would have to be treated as scalp, slow up swing around 1424 hr convinced me that high has been made, 855 was final blow.
Tomorrow also we can watch this level.

ryan4ucar

in the morning what convinced you that this buying was more like momentary and we are going to see a test of lower levels once again ?
for the next up move to take place a lot of fresh shorts need to be caught on the wrong side so as soon as any upmove is over especially in the upper part of the range they will try to short the market , since its fresh shorts they have a lot of arsenal to sustain any buyers right now but as soon as prices are held lower it will be interesting to see when the break happens

Vertigo_1985

was thinking about HDFC 856 level..imo the seller is most likely to be some institution taking their profits off, they absorbed most of the buyers around 856 and so when 856 broke there were not many buyers left and they couldnt keep up the buying, this was evident from price action as 2nd attempt around 1424 hr failed. This is different from when short term traders are shorting in which they have to get out when a significant level breaks and thus creating more up move.
This is valid even when a big trader is shorting futures as his stop wont be near and break of 856 wont be that much important for him as is to traders like us.

Vertigo_1985

infy jack stopped me out above into the wick above 400
i think earlier longs are exiting at higher level but the panic to sell isnt there, some longs are also entering thinking this of good opportunity...if we see close at highs then that may mean people are expecting it to retrace to higher levels and 3540-3600 may be on cards..if closes near low then we may see more selling..