LIVE Trading on this thread

ryan4ucar

Thanks Bro. But am still in a big problem.The shares that I bought yesterday, exceeded my margin as Idea has 20% margin requirement in kotak.So, it's showing in my "sell from existing tab" but when I called kotak they are saying that there's a risk in selling the stocks as BNST or what they call it I don't know,idea belongs to that group, so the delivery isn't yet done, but still i can sell those shares.But it's risky and they might go into auction and I can be charged 20% fine.I don't know if what I should do?

Can you explain what it is?

ok so do intraday short when you want to lock in profit till end of day , stock should open more or less same price , and what is 20% margin?

Ameet148

ok so do intraday short when you want to lock in profit till end of day , stock should open more or less same price , and what is 20% margin?
Thanks for the tip Bro. 20% margin requirement means, if you have Rs.20/- with you, you can buy a Rs.100 share.It's like leverage, but in this case you can send it to delivery and after few days your broker charges a interest on it.

REgards
Ameet148

Vertigo_1985

Stocks on watch list dabur above 168,
frl for new lows , hindunilve for pulback to 670
Here is my reasoning for your stock selection today, please correct me if i am wrong :-
1. Dabur - new yearly highs with volume, yesterday high - 167.9, so you are taking 168 as an important level.

2. FRL - 80.2 as recent low on 24-06, you were expecting possibility of breaking this low.

3. HUL - Big move yesterday with volume, new yearly high. I can see that 670 was swing high in 15 min tf but i didn't take it as important. For me zone were around 650 and 700. Were you considering some other reason too( fib -61.8 %)?

4. Jet - 385 as important low on 11-06. Yesterday closed at 389.4 and you were considering the possibility of breaking that low.

5. Reliance - i can see that its rising with volume to yearly high (955 ) but can't see anything to indicate volatility, i see yesterdays sideways action though. Were you expecting sideways to continue ?

Regards

Vertigo_1985

vertigo notice hindunilvr acting like dlf reverse
yeah...till cpb failed at 1036 was expecting uptrend, then expected it to test 675. made entry after it failed to sustain below 675 couple of times but there wasn't enough strength in up, hasn't broken swing high for quite some time, lets see how it reacts breaking 677.8 then 682.

ryan4ucar

Here is my reasoning for your stock selection today, please correct me if i am wrong :-
1. Dabur - new yearly highs with volume, yesterday high - 167.9, so you are taking 168 as an important level.

2. FRL - 80.2 as recent low on 24-06, you were expecting possibility of breaking this low.

3. HUL - Big move yesterday with volume, new yearly high. I can see that 670 was swing high in 15 min tf but i didn't take it as important. For me zone were around 650 and 700. Were you considering some other reason too( fib -61.8 %)?

4. Jet - 385 as important low on 11-06. Yesterday closed at 389.4 and you were considering the possibility of breaking that low.

5. Reliance - i can see that its rising with volume to yearly high (955 ) but can't see anything to indicate volatility, i see yesterdays sideways action though. Were you expecting sideways to continue ?

Regards
Look at Hul chart now ull see y 670 is important , strong stocks dont give you the prices you want thats y they are strong , if it trades near 650 i dont like my chances , u see its the same problem u had with dlf as well ,if u get nice prices then the stock must be not that weak or strong , the more uncomfortable higher/lower prices held are better.

Rest all are more or less the same

ryan4ucar

yeah...till cpb failed at 1036 was expecting uptrend, then expected it to test 675. made entry after it failed to sustain below 675 couple of times but there wasn't enough strength in up, hasn't broken swing high for quite some time, lets see how it reacts breaking 677.8 then 682.
k at 10.30 i was considering shorting , got distracted by some other thing , like i said its a classic mistake like dlf to trade such a retacement , if at all a retacement was to be traded it was yesterday