LIVE Trading on this thread

ryan4ucar

Thanks for the tip Bro. 20% margin requirement means, if you have Rs.20/- with you, you can buy a Rs.100 share.It's like leverage, but in this case you can send it to delivery and after few days your broker charges a interest on it.

REgards
Ameet148
so you can get delivery with kotak by just paying 20%?

Vertigo_1985

Look at Hul chart now ull see y 670 is important , strong stocks dont give you the prices you want thats y they are strong , if it trades near 650 i dont like my chances , u see its the same problem u had with dlf as well ,if u get nice prices then the stock must be not that weak or strong , the more uncomfortable higher/lower prices held are better.

Rest all are more or less the same
why 670(because its swing high) ?
I agree with the reasoning of not getting the price we 'want' when strength is there. But it is an important zone and i would be watching price action there for possible failed break or BPB. Your observation would help in getting the bigger picture and place targets in a better way as there is strength change now.

Regards

Vertigo_1985

k at 10.30 i was considering shorting , got distracted by some other thing , like i said its a classic mistake like dlf to trade such a retacement , if at all a retacement was to be traded it was yesterday
but there was good volume on mornings upmove and stayed above yesterdays high for quite some time, were you not looking for longs before 1030 ?
before 1030 did you see any clues of this being a day like DLF yesterday ?

Regards