Making a living trading Copper

praveen taneja

Keep eye on USD/INR too that is making a kill smart playing pair of metal and currency

sad aaj dono nahin kamaa paye short covered too early was busy somewhere else looks copper can close in red not sure

Lambuking

Keep eye on USD/INR too that is making a kill smart playing pair of metal and currency

sad aaj dono nahin kamaa paye short covered too early was busy somewhere else looks copper can close in red not sure
Haan ... I should Have been more agressive in setting my shorts :annoyed:... Anyways as they always say ... life is more simpler in HindSight ...:)

Lambuking

keep on trying ...... bad days come and go may b u could look into wolfe waves in a non trending market :)
Thanks ... although it was more of my frustration speaking ... It did change trend after opening ... but then I missed my first entry and second time I took it off without hitting my S/L ... it then went back a lot ... Need to be more patient I think ... although If I wait for my S/L to hit they get hit and if I wait then they don't ....:rofl: