Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
net loss now at 1*6=6 points +5 points earlier= 11 points.else loss will be above 60 points. Thats y saying need money thought due typing difference by trade goes wrong as got 5130 and unable to book loss their. Averaging is not good everytime. But when we found that any possibilty of reversal then we can do that. For that capital is required. This rally is due to news. After 2 days everything again normal. This is difference between bookish knowledge and practical trading. I have not stopped to book loss due to emotion. But as per my calculation it was overbought so anytime retracement is possible. As newbies thsi volatilty first time after my thread so from loss to breakeven profit is possi only by experience.I have done so to let you see how to handle these situation.Because in intervals these volatility come in market and every time you have to pay SL. But how to manage them or minimize losses is art here sixth sense help to take decision which come from experience.

net loss now at 1*6=6 points +5 points earlier= 11 points.else loss will be above 60 points. Thats y saying need money thought due typing difference by trade goes wrong as got 5130 and unable to book loss their. Averaging is not good everytime. But when we found that any possibilty of reversal then we can do that. For that capital is required. This rally is due to news. After 2 days everything again normal. This is difference between bookish knowledge and practical trading. I have not stopped to book loss due to emotion. But as per my calculation it was overbought so anytime retracement is possible. As newbies thsi volatilty first time after my thread so from loss to breakeven profit is possi only by experience.I have done so to let you see how to handle these situation.Because in intervals these volatility come in market and every time you have to pay SL. But how to manage them or minimize losses is art here sixth sense help to take decision which come from experience.

US markets also falling now bro.....

bro today crude was very rude....... :confused: :confused:
This is news based movement. As I am typing for you guys so unable to exit my self. But any how manage. I have told exit 5130 it has come and from there this bounce is extraordinary.Cyprus news alarm. But before my alarming you enter trade given.I am habituated of these up down. So keeping capital to use at correct place.That y if trading in 1 lot then sl should be 10 points if not have the capacity to average. Rs 50000 then how you will manage. If rs2 lakhs then manageg by selling 4 lots above and see result.:):thumb:

This is news based movement. As I am typing for you guys so unable to exit my self. But any how manage. I have told exit 5130 it has come and from there this bounce is extraordinary.Cyprus news alarm. But before my alarming you enter trade given.I am habituated of these up down. So keeping capital to use at correct place.That y if trading in 1 lot then sl should be 10 points if not have the capacity to average. Rs 50000 then how you will manage. If rs2 lakhs then manageg by selling 4 lots above and see result.:):thumb:
correct bhai... :) :thumb: