Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
selling 3 lots more at 5210 sl 5215.

keeping sl of 5220 for all 6 lots.

I am keeping my all six lots so that no sl hit

carrying these 6 lots for 30-50 points in 1-2 days as I have capacity to hold.

if get 5210 today before closing then exit with 4 lots else will carry for decent profit

my stoploss for this trade is 5290. I will hold this for the target for 5100-5050. In between feel better to book profit then book there also. time frame 4-6 days

now total points booked =15+28=33 points booked. And cmp is at 5203. =43points in all lots. of 10 point carry in 1 lot left. Doing this for giving example of how to handle big trades with money management and for big profits.
happy holi bro.:):thumb:
if get 5210 today before closing then exit with 4 lots else will carry for decent profit
recently made high of 5240. if trade in opposite directions where you will exit. according to you how much maximum it will rise? and any reason for this high price?

recently made high of 5240. if trade in opposite directions where you will exit. according to you how much maximum it will rise? and any reason for this high price?
I will exit near 5290-5300 if I go wrong. Currently my sl is 5290 GTC. Reason is over bought in hrly/5hrly chart and daily chart. After 1 day fall will start as per ichimoku daily chart as per me. Even overbought in all mentioned time frame in MCX. So I dont want to miss this opportunity as risk always involved but I as per my past experience and my calculation it will come to 5100-5050 atleast. But anywhere I am getting good profit I will exit my 3-4 lots atleast.:):thumb:

More reason 61.8% retracement of current fall from 98.60 to 89.31.