Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
net position now =-16+11+20=15 points booked
1 lot in 4 points profit yet continuing. total 19 points.

now total points booked =15+28=33 points booked. And cmp is at 5203. =43points in all lots. of 10 point carry in 1 lot left. Doing this for giving example of how to handle big trades with money management and for big profits.

Reason for sell overbought in hourly, 5 hourly and daily chart might be 100-150 fall possi any time but as above $94 so have to take preacution. Now I carry 1 lot for big profit and in it support on every bounce sell more lots for it support.So that handsome profit can be made even at breakeven of 1 lot with these extra lots.

I am trading for my livelihood. It is my full time profession. But those have other source of income and dont know how to manage then they will do so. That all depends on your expectation. Every body have their own funda.We all trying to bring capital up.But 100% no body guarantee whether trading daily or not. All depends on your skills and wisdom. We have to move as per market and market will not move as per us. So whenever you are confident then do trading. All the best.:):thumb:
Thank you Sir .I will learn , and will follow your comments here ..For me time is a constraint..
Thank you so much ..You are extremely helpful.No doubt about that ..Kindly continue ,And wish you A very happy Holi!

Thank you Sir .I will learn , and will follow your comments here ..For me time is a constraint..
Thank you so much ..You are extremely helpful.No doubt about that ..Kindly continue ,And wish you A very happy Holi!
happy holi bro.:):thumb:

sell copper cmp 418.65 sl 421. for the target 416 or below