Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
lead is following bearish butterfly pattern in weekly chart. target rs 115/108.Keep Sl of rs 123 as per me and wait but less chance.If crossed above rs 125 then short term positive as weakness could continue.
http://i.imgur.com/9NZLHXP.png
:):thumb:[/url]
Lead 1st target given for long term is achieved. cmp 113.9. Made a low of 113.15.Making bullish butterfly pattern in daily chart if 112.20 breaks then more good down side possible. So till turnaround sign not available wait for buy. Because buying with confidence in better.
As series is changed so support is at 113.10. then 108.1.Once buy near support with sl of rs 1. if that breaks then exit once and wait for turnaround or new support with same strategy.
:):thumb:

WATCHING the spread difference in brent crude and wti crude in indian context of MCx. Its from rs 1224 to now 675 in month of March only. It is at six month low.So possibility of this spread widening increase. Brent crude chart of nymex is also showing no such breakout sign. wti crude run much faster than brent crude currently in last 4 week. $ 110.85 is good resistance zone for Brent crude. so this could check the velocity of rising wti crude.either wti has to fall or brent has to rise with much more velocity than wti then only spread difference can increase. So let see.MONDAY market could give some direction positional trade.

WATCHING the spread difference in brent crude and wti crude in indian context of MCx. Its from rs 1224 to now 675 in month of March only. It is at six month low.So possibility of this spread widening increase. Brent crude chart of nymex is also showing no such breakout sign. wti crude run much faster than brent crude currently in last 4 week. $ 110.85 is good resistance zone for Brent crude. so this could check the velocity of rising wti crude.either wti has to fall or brent has to rise with much more velocity than wti then only spread difference can increase. So let see.MONDAY market could give some direction positional trade.
so where you will keep your sl for your shorts?

so where you will keep your sl for your shorts?
One correction is due and I am expecting atleast I will get my breakeven so not exiting my trade.I have capacity to hold and I am intentionally doing it. Till $ 98 I will not exit and at that time also I will watch what is scenario. By doing Intraday trade I will maintain my cost like how I have maintained from 5210 and now 4 lots I have reduced risk of 2 lots so that at upper level I can manage trade.Because I will not book loss unnecessarily.4 hr chart showing macd crossoversl. any time. It was one almost happening then some bounce had come. So it is due.I will reduce my position if get 5270 and made it 2 lots once and selling again at higher level. :):thumb:

SIR , What is going on with crude and NG ..? Crude was a short ??can we short now?
NG I cant say much as after hitting SL last time then hit target of 219 almost. So very speculative. In my personal trade I can use SL of my wish that where to keep after seeing characteristic of commodity. But for you guys I have to give sl. Like in crude trade how I am doing now. You better sell crude when come below 5267 with volumes. Right now watch as this is not the correct tie to buy though go upside because overbought.:):thumb:

hi manish ji. when nymex crude will open? and due to american korea issue, are there chances of crude to go more upward?
Hi have to book loss as no choice as geopolitical tension so exited by hitting my upper GTC Sl 5372. rs 40000 loss.As no choice becuase here no techincal works only news can run the market.:mad:
But will recover after the even again in trade. Usually I dont trade on Saturday. So not much caring of prices. Thanz god gtc sl portect my rs 20000.Actually not aware of the issue of geopolitcal tention. Thanz guys.

Well dont be in sell side now use dips for buy. Becuase will be very volatile. As response given by Indian market seems crude can go upto $106-110.:):thumb: