Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
sold @ 5413 ....GOD SAVE ME .... :)
Dont be in sell side. Because no body can judge and only speculation works. Stay away from market otherwise burn your finger. I was protected only due GTC sl. I usually dont open odin on Saturday. Thanz to mr .Dinesh so I just see price properly now and check this.:):thumb:

KOREA: North Korea announced Saturday that it had entered a state of war...

KOREA: North Korea announced Saturday that it had entered a state of war
against South Korea, according to the South Korean Yonhap News Agency.
In a special statement, the North Korean government said all issues
with South Korea would be dealt with in a war-time matter. But the North
Korean statement stopped short of saying an actual attack would be
launched, saying its military is waiting for a final order by North
Korean leader Kim Jong-un, according to Yonhap.
The statement is the latest in a series of escalations of North
Korean war-like rhetoric in recent months following the United Nation
Security Council's approval of stronger sanctions against the Pyongyang
government for its long-range missile test in December and its nuclear
weapon test in February.
On Friday, North Korean leader Kim reportedly ordered North Korean
missile forces to prepare to strike U.S. and South Korean targets after
U.S. B-2 stealth bombers flew over South Korea.

HUGE VOLATILITY in market copper made of 396. Crude made a high of 5517. In one day all target hits:lol: :lol::lol:.

This not good sign in market so novice and inexperienced people . Because I have experienced this situation 2 times earlier once at Libya civil war time and once Euro Zone probs. So only people with huge capital and bird eye can survive rest be away because pure speculation will about to happen. On statement can take market 100-200 points down 4% circuits. So trading has to be extreme fast.I will cover easily though not able to post here trades because trade this time be dangerous and speedy. So till that time wait for calls. Because something bad can happen as seems from market sentiments.Stay away from all commodities. :):thumb:

copper if breaks 390 levels and also breaks 380 levels then high chances of 332 again. But use mini lot.with sl 400 that time. This is for the people who take risk. Stay away from crude for the time being.

Now is the beginning of true test of all call giver including me. Becuase if this drama of geopolitical problem continue then silver, gold, copper, crude all traded with high speculation. here no technicals works only sixth sense and pure gambling happen and each statement and each action decide the market move. Dont trade on anybody calls including me if you are not aware of trading and with high risk appetite. If everything ok then start again.:):thumb:

Amid escalating tension in the Korean peninsula after recent aggressive statements by North, the US has said it is in close touch with it's South Korean allies and is prepared for any possible threat from Pyongyang.

"We've seen reports of a new and unconstructive statement from North Korea. We take these threats seriously and remain in close contact with our South Korean Allies," said Caitlin Hayden, spokesperson of the National Security Council.

"But, we would also note that North Korea has a long history of bellicose rhetoric and threats and today's announcement follows that familiar pattern," she said.

Referring to the statement by Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, Hayden said the US remains fully prepared and capable of protecting the country and its allies.

"We continue to take additional measures against the North Korean threat, including our plan to increase the US ground-based interceptors and early warning and tracking

radar, and the signing of the ROK-US counter-provocation plan," Hayden said.

The White House statement came after North Korea yesterday said that it was entering a state of war.

According to North Korea's official news agency, its leader, Kim Jong Un, after his meeting with his top commanders, said his country "would react to the US nuclear

blackmail with a merciless nuclear attack, and war of aggression with an all-out war of justice." Kim also signed the plan on technical preparations of strategic rockets, ordering them to be "standby for fire so that they may strike any time the US mainland, its military bases in the operational theaters" in the Pacific, including

... contd.

Washington: North Korea's belligerent words and war-like preparations are more bluff than bite, according to a senior Obama administration official.

The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said North Korea is in a mindset of war, but it is not going to war, reports CBS News.

The official said North Korea is doing two things that signal it is not spoiling for war: maintaining continuous and unfettered access to the Kaesong Industrial Complex six miles north of the Demilitarized Zone, and by continuing to promote tourists visits to North Korea, even amid its banging of war drums.

Kaesong is a hive of business activity and about 200 South Koreans travel there daily. It produces about 2 billion-dollar of annual trade and commerce revenue for the North.

Yet, the official confirmed South Korea reports of increased activity by North Korean military personnel near ballistic missile sites. The official said the activity, though, was believed to be related solely to exercises and training - not actual war preparations.

The official's comments came amid reports that North Korea announced it was at a "state of war".

In response to those reports, Caitlin Hayden, a National Security Council spokeswoman, said the U.S. takes the threat seriously but also called the North's statement "unconstructive". Hayden said the US remains fully prepared and capable of defending and protecting the US and its allies.