Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
I dont have taken any body name. I have capacity to trade 10 lots so traded. And not only that day posted last 3 days. If I keep rs 5 lakhs in my account then at Rk global its maximum rs 100000-125000 for this. And I am ready to losse rs 20000-30000 at a time. But you have every right to put blame. But my work is over here now I am not posting my trades because now I dont need to show off. So I am posting only major trend beacuse 1-2 people told me to express my views. Now I am for fun here.As from now I think I should completely stop trade posting even major views that will be more fine.
Thanz for bringing this into my attention.I think you have not seen my last post. Offcourse if I see that my stoploss is unnecessary going to hit and it will come down I should increase it because I am working for making money not for hiting targets and sl.y funda is what market give take it. I have my own trading style. And in that I have right to add more or less.I posted here only to remove myth of crude trading is dangerous. I posted what I do practically in market.And all what I could do with my trading I expressed so work finally over.

Dear Manish,

you are doing great.....:clapping:
so don't stop posting...... and carry on your good work here my friend...:):thumb:

HEM

DSM

I second that.

Please continuing your post. Look forward to it.

Dear Manish,

you are doing great.....:clapping:
so don't stop posting...... and carry on your good work here my friend...:):thumb:

HEM

Good Morning Manish bro..

You are doing cool... As you said most of the things work on your intuition & judgement. So last minute changes in SL & lots is fine... All good. AS along as you know risk mitigation & you make profit....

Bro Suggest something to read about swing trading..

Cheers
thanz bro for kind words.I use to trade with 5-15 lots at a time. But earlier I posted here 1 lot because I knew people are using low capital like rs 30000-50000. So for them I write 1 lot. When I found somebody has opened thread as HOW IS THAT POSSIBlE and showing big profits, so I posted my actual quantity for showing its a not a big deal. Any body including all of us can do so but real thing is we have to keep money and our risk management.
I have told that day after rs 40000 loss cover I will not post and 1 call just like that given in night. One should have common sense that 5-10 points *10 lots =rs 5000-10000 so what is difficult in it. Secondly if some body commented directly illogically any thing against me to defame. so I have the right to expose that person. I have predicted many calls in lead, copper, zinc, gold, silver, crude etc. even months ago and all are at forum. So date is here in front of every body.My main motto for this thread was to remove myth of crude trading. Because people can trade NG, Silver, GOLD which are very dangerous as per me but they dont afraid to trade in them. But for crude all have myth and which as per me is best counter to make money.Secondly for giving idea of managing crude trade and not call. In mean time few people has told me to help them in taking trade so I started giving real time trade which I am taking but my lot size is little bigger. Earlier I also posted my one day trade which is exact copy of my contract note in that my turnover has shown in particular thread that I dont remember. But it is still here at traderji. That I posted only for brokerage for RKG.
I dont want to speak against anyone. But I have supported many people who are posting their calls and wanted to trade for profit share. why should I speak against them if I myself trading on profit share with my local clients. But as I knew somebody have came here with malafide intention and dont have that much knowledge and keeping others money at risk. So I commented against him. But for others I dont have problem and even that How is that possible but I said no guarantee can be given for high returns. As this is market and profit and loss is equally possible. On that day rs 40000 I lost on Saturday so I accept it here that I have loosed. SO before that I am using many time 10-12 lots. If I can loose rs40000 in a day so that means I dont have right to earn rs 40000 in a day. However I have earned all is we are here to make money. One guy lost because of me rs 25000 of traderji I have also posted but not taking his name becuase of his privacy.As there is reason my style and his style dont match and my NG call to hime goes wrong and in positional he has lost . If he wanted he can blame me but he is gentleman as he understood the reason and dont blame me. SO it is his greatness. If you want profit then you should have guds to loose money.I am an open book.Even 1 guy called me from traderji. He is also ready for profit share but I wanted to be atleast rs 200000 in his own account. But as he told he dont have such capital and only have rs 50000. Then also I have told him that see call at traderji and make money if he wants because I personally dont trade in general rs 500000 below clients. And for that I never asked anybody to pay me. Earlier also few people blamed So I ask all the people that shall I stop posting if they think I am cheating them but they request me to post and for them I am posting.But in free I dont need any defamation.Because I am not inviting and getting single pie from any body at traderji. I a posting for people who is using rs 30000-50000. So that they be happy with rs 1000-1500 daily. Because I dont under estimate anyone. But if somebody wants daily I make rs 5000 for them and personally inform them to take trade then why shall I dont charge as I am sacrificing my time and income. And I dont feel I am wrong there. But yet I have not taken a single pie or begged that please give me money. And I have started this thread because earlier a guy misbehaved here with me, so to express my views on thread so that less controversy would happened. :):thumb::D

crude has support at 5175. buy near it with small sl of 5165. if 5175 breaks then target is 5140/5120 possi. Sell for swing only when come near 5240 with sl of 5250 or 5289 as your wish.

Pv -$95.17. Support1/2/3-93.42/92.41/90.66. Resistance1/2/3-96.18/97.93/98.94.Chance of being in between $93.42-96.18 is high for today. But as this is market so opinion could be changed on real time basis.
crude near cmp 5200 and high of 5204. Once exit if bought book profit.:):thumb:

LME stocks - ali -5275 , copper +6850 ,ni -96,zn -5300 ,lead -525

thanz bro for kind words.I use to trade with 5-15 lots at a time. But earlier I posted here 1 lot because I knew people are using low capital like rs 30000-50000. So for them I write 1 lot. When I found somebody has opened thread as HOW IS THAT POSSIBlE and showing big profits, so I posted my actual quantity for showing its a not a big deal. Any body including all of us can do so but real thing is we have to keep money and our risk management.
I have told that day after rs 40000 loss cover I will not post and 1 call just like that given in night. One should have common sense that 5-10 points *10 lots =rs 5000-10000 so what is difficult in it. Secondly if some body commented directly illogically any thing against me to defame. so I have the right to expose that person. I have predicted many calls in lead, copper, zinc, gold, silver, crude etc. even months ago and all are at forum. So date is here in front of every body.My main motto for this thread was to remove myth of crude trading. Because people can trade NG, Silver, GOLD which are very dangerous as per me but they dont afraid to trade in them. But for crude all have myth and which as per me is best counter to make money.Secondly for giving idea of managing crude trade and not call. In mean time few people has told me to help them in taking trade so I started giving real time trade which I am taking but my lot size is little bigger. Earlier I also posted my one day trade which is exact copy of my contract note in that my turnover has shown in particular thread that I dont remember. But it is still here at traderji. That I posted only for brokerage for RKG.
I dont want to speak against anyone. But I have supported many people who are posting their calls and wanted to trade for profit share. why should I speak against them if I myself trading on profit share with my local clients. But as I knew somebody have came here with malafide intention and dont have that much knowledge and keeping others money at risk. So I commented against him. But for others I dont have problem and even that How is that possible but I said no guarantee can be given for high returns. As this is market and profit and loss is equally possible. On that day rs 40000 I lost on Saturday so I accept it here that I have loosed. SO before that I am using many time 10-12 lots. If I can loose rs40000 in a day so that means I dont have right to earn rs 40000 in a day. However I have earned all is we are here to make money. One guy lost because of me rs 25000 of traderji I have also posted but not taking his name becuase of his privacy.As there is reason my style and his style dont match and my NG call to hime goes wrong and in positional he has lost . If he wanted he can blame me but he is gentleman as he understood the reason and dont blame me. SO it is his greatness. If you want profit then you should have guds to loose money.I am an open book.Even 1 guy called me from traderji. He is also ready for profit share but I wanted to be atleast rs 200000 in his own account. But as he told he dont have such capital and only have rs 50000. Then also I have told him that see call at traderji and make money if he wants because I personally dont trade in general rs 500000 below clients. And for that I never asked anybody to pay me. Earlier also few people blamed So I ask all the people that shall I stop posting if they think I am cheating them but they request me to post and for them I am posting.But in free I dont need any defamation.Because I am not inviting and getting single pie from any body at traderji. I a posting for people who is using rs 30000-50000. So that they be happy with rs 1000-1500 daily. Because I dont under estimate anyone. But if somebody wants daily I make rs 5000 for them and personally inform them to take trade then why shall I dont charge as I am sacrificing my time and income. And I dont feel I am wrong there. But yet I have not taken a single pie or begged that please give me money. And I have started this thread because earlier a guy misbehaved here with me, so to express my views on thread so that less controversy would happened. :):thumb::D
Manish Bhai. I can understand. See you don't force anyone to follow you. So if anyone makes profit or loss then that person is responsible for it. You are not. You posting your calls so that you can guide people. I lost 4K in one trade & same day I earned 18K just by following you. I cant blame you for any loss. It was my decision to trade on your calls.
See you are doing grate job... You dont have to justify your decisions... Just keep teaching us Technical & other factors. :)

Cheers

big business houses in India sold gold and silver in MCX and hazir bazar in big quantity-Source Zee news

sell crude sl 5175 cmp 5164 target for this is 5123/5094. Sl may also hit.