Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Manish Bro..

Can you please tell me the analysis behind this call... if possible screenshot of th e charts for analysis..

Cheers
I will give just wait I am in trade.:):thumb:

Manish Bro..

Can you please tell me the analysis behind this call... if possible screenshot of th e charts for analysis..

Cheers
Reason for the trade is jobless data which shows market is not accepting it by candle stick momentum I judged and also seen data. Second Below 5172 which is important support. from tomorrow I am bearish. My sell call was near 5275-5280. 20-50 ema crossover happens yesterday in hourly chart of MCX. When ever this crossover happens 50-100 points move possible.I have already told below 5240 closing yesterday which was daily chart support, target will be 5111-5078 please check that call as I am typing so not seeing. Targets are support resistance.As you can see 1 st target given achived.Ichimoku cloud also telling.This type of fall I predicted 3-4 days earlier. With the help of Ichimoku cloud. But due to news flow of Korea it failed as once else you are seeing. :):thumb:

sugar decontrol is passed by cabinet. Good news for sugar sector so sugar stock will possibly bounce tomorrow.

sell copper sl of 409 cmp of 408.35 for the target of 406

I had done some basic research on sugar stock.. non of them are worthly.. they can give you short time fortune, but top 5 sugar companies (by market cap) are either in debt or not 'good' companies..

+ I don't think only sugar decontrol will do something magical for this sector there are lots of other major things which one need to keep in mind before entering investing in sugar companies.
I never like sugar stocks in my life and I agree to you for this.But decontrol can hike prices more and cartalisation increase as per me. So it will benefit it in short run. Important thing to worry in cabinet all parties are involved I think but if out side these politician are shouting against each other but all bills passed easily max of time.It happens only in India.:confused:

sugar decontrol is passed by cabinet. Good news for sugar sector so sugar stock will possibly bounce tomorrow.
sector will be benefited by rs 3000 crores and hike in sugar prices give some relief to short term.:):thumb: