Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Good Morning Bro.:):thumb:
Bro...
Duniya Gai tel lene... . . .
Your Technical view on Crude please...
It seems that crude still has potential to fall, however some bounce can be possible before going down. I think it can go up till 93.35 & can test 91.83. As you know I am newbee... i am Not going to trade on my call :annoyed: in learning stage.

Bro...
Duniya Gai tel lene... . . .
Your Technical view on Crude please...
It seems that crude still has potential to fall, however some bounce can be possible before going down. I think it can go up till 93.35 & can test 91.83. As you know I am newbee... i am Not going to trade on my call :annoyed: in learning stage.
Same view for crude. Though it could fall but Short term MA showing contradiction in hourly chart. Bias through out the day is sideways to negative. Lets the market do some movement. Because volatility is imp for intraday trading. Keep patient till evening. :):thumb:

Dont short crude in hurry as news of some tention in Nigeria. Nigeria is biggest oil producer of Africa. SO better take precaution before taking any trade.

The Australian dollar is set to become only the third currency to trade directly with the Chinese yuan -- a move that will help internationalize China's currency and smooth transactions between the major trading partners.

Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard announced the deal Monday during a trip to Shanghai.

"Australia's banks, superannuation funds and financial houses will be even better placed to help in the growth of China's service economy," Gillard said. "This is good news for the Chinese economy and good news for the Australian economy."

Australia now exports more goods to China than any other country, and trade between the countries is growing.

In practical terms, direct convertibility means that Australian businesses operating in China will no longer have to use U.S. dollars to purchase goods. Instead, they will be able to use Australian currency without a conversion, which should lower costs.

Related story: Economy central for China's new leadership

The yuan, also called the renminbi, already trades directly with the U.S. dollar and the Japanese yen.

China is pushing to internationalize the yuan, and the currency is being used to conduct a growing number of transactions on international markets as Beijing loosens its grip.

Critics have long accused China of keeping its currency artificially low, making its exports cheaper and more competitive against foreign players.

But the currency has been allowed to appreciate recently, easing periodic tensions over the issue. To top of page

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/08/inv...campaign=Feed:+rss/money_latest+(Latest+News)

Email
Print

BANGKOK (AP) — The price of oil rose modestly Monday after sharp losses due to high supplies and weak U.S. employment figures.

Benchmark oil for May delivery was up 17 cents to $92.87 a barrel at midday Bangkok time in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange. The contract fell 56 cents to close at $92.70 on Friday and was down 5 percent from midweek.

The price of oil fell after a weak jobs report cast doubt on the strength of the U.S. economy. The Labor Department reported Friday the economy added 88,000 jobs in March, the fewest in nine months. The slowdown may signal the economy will weaken this spring.

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-price-rises-near-93-sharp-drop-051738112--finance.html
The U.S. Energy Department last week reported that crude in storage was at its highest level since 1990 even though refiners had begun to ramp up gasoline production to get ready for the summer driving season. Now the economy looks like it might not grow fast enough to churn through the nation's high supplies.

"The latest jobs data provide a useful reminder that this is still an uneven recovery in the US economy," said Caroline Bain, commodities analyst at the Economist Intelligence Unit.

She expects oil prices to average less than $90 a barrel in the second quarter of 2013 "reflecting a comfortable market balance, lower refinery runs and only very modest growth in consumption."

Brent Crude, which sets the price of oil used by many U.S. refineries to make gasoline, rose 57 cents to $104.69.

In other energy futures trading on the Nymex:

— Heating oil rose 1 cent to $2.919 per gallon.

— Wholesale gasoline rose 0.8 cent to $2.871 per gallon.

— Natural gas rose 2.8 cents to $4.153 per 1,000 cubic feet.

US: Timeline of key events in the US for the next few weeks:...

US: Timeline of key events in the US for the next few weeks:
- Apr 08 CBO budget review for March
- Apr 08 Tsy Lew in Brussels, then meets w/ ECB Pres Draghi in Frankfurt
- Apr 08 Fed Pianalto (n-v) w/ Peru CB Gov Velarde & Iceland CB Gov Guomundsson
- Apr 08 UST announces 4wk at 1100ET
- Apr 08 Outright TIPS Purch 04/15/2017-02/15/2043 $1bln-$1.50bln
- Apr 08 UST auctions 3/6m bills at 1130ET
- Apr 08 Mar Treasury Allotment at 1500ET
- Apr 08 Fed Chair Bernanke at Atlanta Fed conf in GA at 1800ET
- Apr 09 Tsy Lew meets w/ German and French FinMins in Berlin and Paris
- Apr 09 Fed Lacker (non-voter) on TBTF in Richmond at 0930ET
- Apr 09 Outright Tsy Coupon Purch 02/15/2036-02/15/2043 $1.25bln-$1.75bln
- Apr 09 UST auctions 4wk, 52wk at 1130ET
- Apr 09 UST auctions $32Bn 3y at 1300ET
- Apr 10 Pres Obama to release FY2014 budget
- Apr 10 Fed Kocherlakota (non-voter) at Atlanta Fed conf at 0830ET

As per C Rangarajan committee Gas price will be $8-8.5 mbtu. Currently it near $4-4.5. If recommendation of the commitee agreed then its doubled the gas price and Benefit to Renlianc, Ongc type of companies.