Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Good Morning Manish da,

Yesterday's call was also great. Thank you for sharing analysis.

(My thought, In learning phase)
Daily chart shows that once can be on buy side. But 4hr chart shows that there is bolligerband squeeze happening and also over bought condition happening. 200 MA in 4hr chart was crossed yesterday. Daily chart has also taken support from 200 MA few days back.

As you said once can be on buy side till evening. & there is chance of fall in the evening or may be tomorrow. Over all cheers to you calls.
waiting for your call. (Cant trade today also. dont have enough funds ;( )

Please say something about my though.

Cheers!
Ya you are going right.:):thumb:

Crude mcx
pV -5096
R1/2/3-5127/5156/5187
S1/2/3-5067/5036/5007.
Better sell once near 5156 with sl 5171 once. that time target will be 5127-or below.
Want to buy then let it come near 5096 with sl 5090 buy. for 5127 or above.

Manishji,
Namaste. 1 personal request if you can help. I know only arbitrage,i have no idea about speculation. at present I am paying Rs200/ per crore as brokerage+transaction charges and stamp duty. there are many states like wb,tn,ap,haryana where there is no stamp duty. further algo trading make almost impossible for me to trade. I want a broker who can provide both this. pl try,i am also trying
Sir trust me even I am searching it badly becuase due to this I can increase my volumes. Because playing for big points with big lots many time risky too as this market. But I am not getting even i want some broker who give me leverage and cheap brokerage with good trading platform. Zerodha and RK global only 2 found yet. As arbitrage firm can give but no use for me as have to give 50%-40% profit for them. Give me some time I am also searching if I will get I surely inform. You.:):thumb:

the brokers you mentioned are charging stamp duty,which is not viable. if you know any Kolkata broker it will help. if you don't know, I will give you names who can do. they can provide competitive brokerage rate,no stamp duty and also algo
I dont need algo. What he is charging it dont matter for me till is competitive from market. Kindly give me name if any in your mind. If it will be fixed like rs 1000-2000 -3000 per month then also much better. LIke RKSV plan 1947 or RK global plan rs 999. But I found no such plan in commodity yet.:):thumb:

I agree there is no such broker in commodities on monthly basis. I can pay up to Rs10000/ per month.but one thing why u r ignoring algo, u get spread benefit . Religare can provide RS 450-RS 500 per crore inclusive of all I,e brokerage,service tax,transaction charges. they don't charge stamp duty
Actually I am satified with my own way of trading as successfully implementing in my trading. I have no idea of algo too. And I dont want to increase my cost burden. As you have told rs 400-500 per crore in religare. So I will try to communicate them. I dont mind to pay whatever the volume if it is total cost inclusive all.:):thumb::thumb:

I am 100% sure they will easily agree on such term. some months back, I have physically and personally talk with them. they were agree at RS497, but I was insisted on RS450/ which they also agree but subject to high volume. you can hard bargain with them. though they have good volumes but they want more. you just give your offer with turnover and wait for reply
Ok I have some links their I will talk to my kown if he can do so. Let see after May I will communicate them I have exams on head. So have to take break in between.:):thumb:

Manish Sir,

Some hints and tips if you dont mind on trading as I am a Newbie
Sir I am not tip provider. I am simple man like you. Actaully everybody missing Sanjay so I have informed. I am not trading in silver. I have posted my views time to time and will post also if you like then see. But I cannot give guarantee that my monthly return, daily return will this and that. Even loss also possible in the name of SL. So use your wisdom and I will tell better learn and earn instead of depending on others.:):thumb:

true test of trader is patient and trust on his trade. No excuse can protect from loss and n greed can't allow money to be taken at home.
But T factor Trust is good for trade but not for Targets.
So every trader have to keep check on that his confidence dont convert in over confidence so that latter he will loose all confidence.
P factor -Planned trading trading hardly failed but planned target difficult to achieve.
So play for profits not for targets. Because trade closed in profit target automatically achieved.

Hi Manishji,

Good Afternoon. Have you ever traded Cardamom in MCX. From historical charts, I found it to be good for day trading. But suggestions/observation from you would be really helpful in this regard.