Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Hi Manishji,

Good Afternoon. Have you ever traded Cardamom in MCX. From historical charts, I found it to be good for day trading. But suggestions/observation from you would be really helpful in this regard.
Good afternoon Sir. I have never traded it. Though given few time views of long run earlier here you can check . though my all target hits but still I am not that confident in it. I can give you levels but not guarantee. I will never trade agro commodity as lot speculation involved in it like NG. My success in crude is better then other commodity.:):thumb:

Sir I am not tip provider. I am simple man like you. Actaully everybody missing Sanjay so I have informed. I am not trading in silver. I have posted my views time to time and will post also if you like then see. But I cannot give guarantee that my monthly return, daily return will this and that. Even loss also possible in the name of SL. So use your wisdom and I will tell better learn and earn instead of depending on others.:):thumb:
I am a total fresher so wanted to know if you have resources to learn entry and exit points. I have 0 knowledge in trading.

I am a total fresher so wanted to know if you have resources to learn entry and exit points. I have 0 knowledge in trading.
enough I have posted just check it out. Google- for candlestick pattern, macd, rsi, bollingerband, stochastic, patterns like triangles, w, m, etc etc. good material available on net. Do some paper trading for few days on that basis. Then start from copper mini in commodity and trade for few months. when you find your decisions are working well then go for trading in commodity of your choice. It will take some time but once you build confidence then you automatically feel where you stand that day. As its not that tough but not that easy. All depends on how you implement your knowledge after learning.:thumb::)

keeping copper sl at 413.25 for little safety of sl trigerred though macd crossover has happened at comex in hry chart

crude currently at 5106 cmp . 11 points but keep sl for 5113

Good Job..

u r long in copper or SL hit or short in copper..
I am short in copper sl earlier given 412 but told revised earlier at 413 though not hitted.:):thumb: 2 lot shorted one 409.60 another at 411. sl is 413

sell crude 5117 sl 5130 target 5087-5076-5065-5056
crude made a low of 5088 1st target almost achieved could fall more . Those kept trail sl their profit was rs 4 as for safety I told. But any ways better luck next time I personally keeping sl of 5100:):thumb:

crude 2nd target almost achieved. made a low of 5078. booked at 5081 finall.