Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
TOtal 543 given in silver. call given at buy above 51500 positional on friday I think for the target of 52800. gone upto 52400. told to booked at 52200 today once. so 700 points in that . Total in last 2 days 1243 points . How much time brokerage covered in that in 3 lots I dont know. I hope crude beggar also begged in Silver 1243 in two days points so friends now all upto you. who is beggar.

be in sell side in crude gain 5117-5118. SL will be 5140. ffor the target 5090-5070-5050. i think once sl hit for that call.

opps how many times I have to give proof that I am trading. even I have given 1-2 real time trade proof. Bro kindly check.but I will not share my personal financial details in public.

Subhadip

opps how many times I have to give proof that I am trading. even I have given 1-2 real time trade proof. Bro kindly check.but I will not share my personal financial details in public.
the one liner is not proof..
I do not need proof..

I am suggesting..u to trade.. with the level and the lot size ur telling.. trade urself...u then do not have to comment..

Trade and earn big...

U do not have to do this..what u r doing

r u trading dear?

if not ..then start trading the lot size..what u r telling..
SOLD SILVERM 52183 SL 52500 TARGET OF 51700-800.
http://i.imgur.com/3NgizJT.png

I have intentionally posted this as proof so that some one doubt that I am trading on not clear. Further I dont post any proof becuase I dont need it.
Bro see this and check but dont ask further proof becuase it waste my time to take screen shot again again. You can check genuity of knowledge or call by checking timing of post. Specially when I use cmp it means it real time.
Here I given only 1 lot example I use to increase or decrease my lots as per my comfort. it could be 1, could be 5 or could be 10.So I think i have also cleared doubt whether I am trading or not????:):thumb:

Subhadip

Bro see this and check but dont ask further proof becuase it waste my time to take screen shot again again. You can check genuity of knowledge or call by checking timing of post. Specially when I use cmp it means it real time.
Here I given only 1 lot example I use to increase or decrease my lots as per my comfort. it could be 1, could be 5 or could be 10.So I think i have also cleared doubt whether I am trading or not????:):thumb:
once give a screen shot of 10 lots..

of big Silver.. not mini...

BTW..not interested in your money making..or in the process of ur making..
Suggesting to trade..and trade big... just a SMALL Advise

the one liner is not proof..
I do not need proof..

I am suggesting..u to trade.. with the level and the lot size ur telling.. trade urself...u then do not have to comment..

Trade and earn big...

U do not have to do this..what u r doing
bro I am trading and trading earning big too. I am giving proof not attract thats why 1 line proof. Becuase I dont need. Few people used bad words and few needs help for both I am posting. Those need help for them friendly help with no arrogance. Those using bad words as they become slave of someone for them a eyeopener. I hope now doubts clear. And I am trading my levels.:):thumb:

exit crude 5113-5114 as data is not negative for crude.