Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
As of now fundamentally all the stocks except ITC can be considered value stocks. I'm taking contarian call on them. Thats how I usually make money. I just put them through a basic value stock screener which I use to filter stocks. I'm not looking forward to any growth per se, I'm looking for correction of the stocks to their true intrinsic values.

NOIDATOLL is a defensive stock IMO, It stands pretty steady in a falling market. Their loan is about to get over so they will show better profits in a few years. Dividend is reasonable @ 4.75% Over all its just a road and people pay to use it. How simple can it get? Financials are solid too. No doubt this is a good long term buy.

GUJRATGAS has seen a sharp correction from 300 levels and IMO it is unjustified. In "mota-mota" sense it is a good cos. Il comment more after extensive research. Good all round figures. IT HAS A SWEETHEART DIVIDEND!! IDC if i dont see much growth in this. With div. compounded it can be a good income generator. And right now might be a good price too buy it. And you just made the deal even better by telling me rangarajan thing. If that happens this could shoot through the roof as valuation will be too cheap to resist.

ITC only one word for this. ADDICTION. Cigs are addictive. And in india even kids can get hooked on it, cigs have amazing brand loyalty. Easily available, Cheap, Legal and Addictive. If you get this at a good valuation i.e. right now. You got yourself a pretty epic deal! (I know im immoral mwahahaha!)
Moral and immoral are two phrases which are defined by different humans in different way as per their requirements. So its a subjective concept.
As I am not laboring for valuation as engaged in my personal trading badly but like to share something.First trace the reason why Gujarat Gas is falling for so long. Is any fundamental reason or something else. Because though we feel many time co. is good but as it fallen like anything as in primary bear trend. So something wrong in co. going on. Here is not question of growth or value. Because what happens with unitech, suzlon, hdil etc. See Reliance too.A co. called VLS finance which was very good company as per fundamentals in 2010 but it fallen like anything.So see also why co. is falling. Due to corporate governance issue, share lending, profitabilty, etc etc on what ground. Then see for value that is much better.:):thumb:

DSM

Thanks and apologies Mastertrader007. I don't trade NG. As MD has said NG is speculative.

You seem to be quite knowledge in your domain of expertise. Suggest you to open a thread on Value Investing. Not only will you be able to share your thinking, but will be able to learn as well from other contributors to the thread. Believe me, its a two way process.

Goodluck.

Hey manish and dsm, how are you both? are you both regular traders in NG? I am analyzing GUJRATGAS it deals in NG only. How are is the market for NG as I have to value its inventory. If its NG is low currently and has potential to increase in price later on I can make profit on that valuation alone.

opps how many times I have to give proof that I am trading. even I have given 1-2 real time trade proof. Bro kindly check.but I will not share my personal financial details in public.
Bro for peace in life and in forums I am telling you an advice given to me by a Guru ji of mine Praveen Taneja:p

Reply to only that question which you feel can be of help to you or someone help for other queries leave others to guess To be or Not to Be:):):thumb:

Jai Ram Ji KI

Apko aur apke sabhi Friends and Family Members ko Naye saal aur Navratron Ki Hardik Shubhkaamnayien:thumb::thumb: Jai Mata Di

Silver MCx-
PV-51881 R1/2/3-52298/52774/53191 S1/2/3-51405/50988/50512
Comex-
PV-$27.637 R1/2/3-27.8484/28.152/28.363.S1/2/3-27.333/27.122/26.818

Bro for peace in life and in forums I am telling you an advice given to me by a Guru ji of mine Praveen Taneja:p

Reply to only that question which you feel can be of help to you or someone help for other queries leave others to guess To be or Not to Be:):):thumb:

Jai Ram Ji KI

Apko aur apke sabhi Friends and Family Members ko Naye saal aur Navratron Ki Hardik Shubhkaamnayien:thumb::thumb: Jai Mata Di
Same to you for Navratri. And nice advice.Jai Ramji ki:):thumb:

crude MCx-
PV-5130. R1/2/3-5159/5175/5204.S1/2/3-5114/5085/5069.
Nymex crude-
PV-$94.23 R1/2/3-95.09/95.64/96.50 S1/2/3-93.68/92.82/92.27

though target given in copper is achieved 411 or below cmp 410.75. Sold at 415.05. But booked earlier.Bad luck

sell silver if fall below 51350 with momentum and start trading below it. For the target of 50600.In that case make sl of 51700 or 51510 as per your risk comfort.As multiple support here near 51400.But 4hr macd bearish cross happened in comex. Trade with strict Sl.

sell silver if fall below 51350 with momentum and start trading below it. For the target of 50600.In that case make sl of 51700 or 51510 as per your risk comfort.As multiple support here near 51400.But 4hr macd bearish cross happened in comex. Trade with strict Sl.
keep sl at 51403 now.

quick 100 points down after breaching 51350.