Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
FED: Boston Fed's Rosengren, who spoke earlier, is on tv now, saying now is not...

FED: Boston Fed's Rosengren, who spoke earlier, is on tv now, saying now is not
the time to stop QE. Need to see labor mkt/growth improvement.

Subhadip

Arrey bhai thanz for suggestion. I knew why I am using sl. Like market is unusual so myself understand. this type of fall happens when market is bottoming or something unusual. I am taking contra calls for intraday only.If 10 days earning 1 days small loss it wont impact. But yes have to patient and exit once when day is not favouring.:):thumb:
take contra call in longs.. never in shorts..

FED: Rosengren said wants to taper QE because of strength in econ, could...

FED: Rosengren said wants to taper QE because of strength in econ, could
consider tapering before get low unemployment.

ED: Rosengren completed his remarks, saying might be in position to remove...

FED: Rosengren completed his remarks, saying might be in position to remove
accommodation by end of yr. Interview ended

I knew what I am doing how much loss dont impact me I have bear that. after that I stop for the day. My profit should not wipe out that is my 1st priority. So now observing.

Now doors open for silver for 48500. If that breaks 45824/45000. If below it jai ram ji ki.

Doing counter trades in such environments is not an easy game and any body which want to show if with directional calls in such situations is not to take serious. Trades under such circumstances are only done with hedges strategies.
You are absoultely right.These needs lots of expertise and birds eye on candles. During this environment I use move as per candle direction. In detail explanation not possible these come from experience. have to be very fast. First Sl to be put then trade. If going against immediately out. But writing here is not possible for such fast move. Use to scalp in this environment. And in this contra call give some small profits.I am not contradicting any body views and respect. I have experienced in handling this. I am trading silver mini. So not in much tention. And still in 500 approx point cumulative profit in silver. So what is tention in that.Silver become big controversy at traderji.:lol::rofl: