Manish Damani

how much people is benefited by this thread

• Total voters
Dear MD

I know you are a nice and helpful person. :)

Even then: Why not just trade and nothing else?

What is the reason to post any not hedged, directional calls, based on pure stop loss, you think are worth to trade?

If you are right, enjoy your profit and if you are wrong, you will be responsible for losses from those which are enough stupid to follow some one else. Do not miss-interpret that one as this is not against you. Please read on:

That does not mean that this is your fault if some who what ever takes your calls as granted and trades them, but what is it what you enjoy on that? :confused:

If you like to teach your calls, why not ask your neighbor to come and watch you and explain her (If your wife do not mind :D) or him what you just did. In that way you even can talk to some one and not have to write down and excuse your self in an open forum about what you do or just did.

You may even will improve your trading style more quickly by explaining it to a person just beside you, as this is a bit more complicated compare to post your trading ideas in a forum.

Take care and further good luck with your naked directional trading / DanPickUp
Bro I am awaiting option trading in MCX. But as no choice in crude no option to hedge except with currency. I am posting also to know from great knowledgeable person where my knowledge goes wrong correct me. Remember I have to you few days back for option at your thread. Because I want to learn from all legends from traderji or any where else. In between some one benefited I dont mind. Could you teach me how to hedge my position in MCX except far month and current month hedge. But that need to join arbitrage co. or big money. Bro everything we are doing in market is speculation if we have uncertainty of outcomes or more than one out comes example loss or profit.I am using TA for my trades. And working long time with it found it satisfactory as no access with fundamental news like big companies. Speculation involved every where in life and even life itself a biggest speculation.For example-
In job getting fired or not is a speculation, but we regular doing same work again and again become better and better.
In other business if we are launching any new product or service is a speculation itself, but continuously working in that field we get experience and do judgements.
We never know when we die but we daily assume today we will alive and in near future too and plan for future.Its also involve speculation.
Hedging very common word use in our field. Why do we hedge? To protect from loss not to make profit. BY hedging we are trying to stop losses if any uncertainty.There are many financial jargons but their actual implication is not known to everyone.

All depends on how you take decision. Some do CA, MBA, CFA, etc etc. some one do nothing of those courses. But they are working under the second category why because they have different way of thinking.
Dont take we worng just sharing my view.
And I understanding as a well wisher you have advised me. OK no problem I will not post further.:):thumb:

DSM

It is sad, to see that on a forum where someone has taken the time and trouble to post his views, some people have nothing better to do, but read and pass unnecessary comments and waste their time as well as that of the thread creator.

Any successful thread will finally die down, because the thread creator will be accused and criticized by one or two people who have nothing else to do but criticize.

I wonder why they do not have the guts to stick their neck out and create their own thread since they are perfect, know-all and also very knowledgable.?

I think Dan means well, and he is right. Why post your views and expose yourself to ridicule and waste your energy answering to the critics?

Though I had asked you to post your views (as it is was a means for me to look at the charts and find the reason for the entry, exit, SL etc) and learn about trading commodities, I too agree that negative comments will unnecessarily divert your mind from trading.

It was good going for the time it did, and sorry to see it end this way. The good that will come out of this though is that you will be able to foucs on your trading and keep negative minds away.

Thank you for your time, and sharing your knowledge and experience.

And I understanding as a well wisher you have advised me. OK no problem I will not post further.:):thumb:

I say only this this is not the market of buying. Let the blood shed stop then enter the market. These market are not for normal people in this trading should be fast and huge capital involved. High risk market. All these prediction and levels I have posted months ago

--------------------------------------------

Last edited: