(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Setup invalidated in Silver booker 89 point loss.

Crude taken a long at 28, SL at DL, will not carry overnight. Size normal. Targeting 20 points 1:1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chances bleak, booked 15 point and out . Closing shutter for the day. No point ruining a winning days. Aab Trading Aaj ka liye Band , Aab thread pe Bakar karna Hey.

Haan Bhai koi query kisko ?

Apacheindian

Stay here... finish the book. It is definitely not easy money - but can make someone rich if an open-minded approach is there with proper risk control. Finish the book and then read it once more. If you are convinced trading is not for easy money, welcome onboard. You are getting ready.
Humko bhi 2-4 book bata do bawa..! Thoda bahot chillar hum bhi jama kar lenge..!

Tuna

Humko bhi 2-4 book bata do bawa..! Thoda bahot chillar hum bhi jama kar lenge..!

Tum book ke age baad chuka ho. Aab jang jari Rakkho

Tuna

Internal demon finder trade journal.
Courtesy: Tom Dante

Tom Dante ?

Tuna

Tunaji, which setup you found in silver that you said it invalidated?
Don't want to reveal. Business secret. But since you asked, some hint - it got to do with price action at the proven zone of resistance in the hourly candle. I was short, but price reclaimed the zone, should not happen if big money is involved - short does not give time in those cases, it will simply tank. It did not happen, hence I found the setup as invalidated.