(MCX Comedy..Errr. Commodity) - How to Fake your Trade

Has anyone got any idea why there is a sudden movement sometimes in some commodities at the same time ?
If looking at 5 min candle, we have huge green or red candle. In such a case it really doesn't care about any levels

We got this kind of movement at 13:35 pm today (Silver, copper and nickel) where 3 of them rose suddenly.

What could be the reason behind this?

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Sideline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Has anyone got any idea why there is a sudden movement sometimes in some commodities at the same time ?
If looking at 5 min candle, we have huge green or red candle. In such a case it really doesn't care about any levels

We got this kind of movement at 13:35 pm today (Silver, copper and nickel) where 3 of them rose suddenly.

What could be the reason behind this?
Most of the time linked to GLOBAL Economic news - NON FARM PAYROLL, GDP, US Bond return etc.

Apacheindian

"If you take profit for no reason than that you have a profit and don't want to lose it, you are a c@nt."

"If I get an easy fill at the price I want I know I'm probably f@cked."

"The key to this game is finding an entry spot that is as close as possible to where you would be wrong on the trade idea."

“You're buying just because there's a "psychological" round number? Are you some kind of fucking c@nt?”

"You need to grow a pair of b@lls when your position goes onside. There is little point in calling a top or a bottom only to take a few points. You have to be able to hold a position."

"When a price is at extremes and you want to attempt to fade it, take small positions and be prepared to act quickly to cut your losses if price does not turn.”

"Look for clues. The market almost always tips its hand to which way it is going. If you can't see this, you haven't watched it long enough."

"Get involved. You need to live and breathe your market to make money consistently. Watch it as much as you can. Time spent watching is time spent learning."

"The news is f@cking useless."

"Why do you f@cking insist on selling when the market is red? Are you some kind of c@nt? You buy on red. Sell on green."

~~ TD