MCX Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20% ROI

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

OMG..so much of movements has happened in silver today.. but i was unable to trade due to late sitting in office today..

Hmmm..hope to have good trading day tomorrow then,.....

In general, i like to have prior day trading range (Day high to Day low) minimum of 600-800 points in silver, thats was happened today...so hope to get something around 300-400 points tomorrow ...

@SaravananKS

Sorry for the loss, i hope that was your first trade based on my trade log, hope to recover loss soon and have a profitable days ahead..

SaravananKS

OMG..so much of movements has happened in silver today.. but i was unable to trade due to late sitting in office today..

Hmmm..hope to have good trading day tomorrow then,.....

In general, i like to have prior day trading range (Day high to Day low) minimum of 600-800 points in silver, thats was happened today...so hope to get something around 300-400 points tomorrow ...

@SaravananKS

Sorry for the loss, i hope that was your first trade based on my trade log, hope to recover loss soon and have a profitable days ahead..
Nothing to worry. Yes I started trade based on your Log Yesterday only.
Before that It took time for me to adjust your trading style as well as calls

For me it is one of best trading log with decent Risk Reward ratio as well good winning ratio.one should have strong guts to announce 20% ROI in month . You already achieved 75% in 20 Days.....(that too in heavy Volatile counter like silver) Moreover silver range was very small in this period... Hates off to you :thumb:

marimuthu13

13th trade

Sell silver May fut at 54440 , CMP 54155 time 6.54 pm

Will update SL and TGT if calls initiated..

(Already fall happened before my trading horus 6-10pm)

marimuthu13

Re: 13th trade

Sell silver May fut at 54440 , CMP 54155 time 6.54 pm

Will update SL and TGT if calls initiated..

(Already fall happened before my trading horus 6-10pm)
sell didn't execute at the given price..so 13th trade we will play on monday..

after call, it went upto 54380 and short of 60 points, then started to comedown for 300 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.