MCX-Silver Real Time Trading Log - 20 % ROI

marimuthu13

26th April was excellent day (only few who was with me in Gmail know how wonderful day)..

as there is a dead responses ..stopped posted here...

but LAST MESSAGE TO TRADERS is...if you are not trading with planned R:R, even very good system with success rate over 90% will also lead to losses at the end of the month...

You can refer my April month trades, even after so many losses, I can able to manage to end with BE. that's the beauty of good R:R..

Plan your trade : understand your entry + exit (both SL and Target)

Trade your Plan : trade whatever your planned..

All the best...

NB:
Always and anywhere there will be some criticizers, just ignore them ...

so you are coming here for response or maintaining your trade logs.Because response are seeked by only those who is expecting from others. And how beautifully you try to hide your failure we all are watching.You have posted different opinion at different place. Some time your capital increase from rs 10000 to rs 100000. Some time you wipe out 600 point loss like magic. Some time you say you dont need others money and you want response. From last 3- 4 yrs you are searching full proof system yet not found.Never satisfied with any system. Not able to learn a single studies properly so far I knew about you.People are asking you to share strategy but you never tried it properly. You have come here to solicit clients then you should accept it. But now after watching your April performance so you are badly exposed.You know your greed and behavior never let you up. If I was seeking profit share with some one I have shown here my performance. What you have challenged me you will see me on forum.By getting 2 days success you forget that you have 0 knowledge about technical analysis. Singing song of R:R dont works for long time. Work speaks. In a month your performance is finished. But I dont say this is end for you because it can happen with me too. But Thanz to god you are exposed earlier to me else like a fool I will be in dilemma of that you are good human being. You are biggest Hippocrate I ever met. Why are you afraid of criticizer. Only fake people have fear from criticizer. Those who have truth with them no need to fear any one.

marimuthu13

OMG...

People lost basic manners and patience because of loss in market and personal life..

for me, its not fair to reply to someone who is not worthy at all..

@ Moderators,
Please remove the above post which is irrelevant to this thread..

If not possible, please close this thread too...

Basic manners. really you teach me .Loss in market whose mine or yours. You are exposed.Personal life I am very happy after my divorce and doing extremly well.

OMG...

People lost basic manners and patience because of loss in market and personal life..

for me, its not fair to reply to someone who is not worthy at all..

@ Moderators,
Please remove the above post which is irrelevant to this thread..

If not possible, please close this thread too...
so scared wants to delete my post.You dont have guts to face me in field of TA. I even request moderator to delete my all threads.

Last edited:

rohitsx

so you are coming here for response or maintaining your trade logs.Because response are seeked by only those who is expecting from others. And how beautifully you try to hide your failure we all are watching.You have posted different opinion at different place. Some time your capital increase from rs 10000 to rs 100000. Some time you wipe out 600 point loss like magic. Some time you say you dont need others money and you want response. From last 3- 4 yrs you are searching full proof system yet not found.Never satisfied with any system. Not able to learn a single studies properly so far I knew about you.People are asking you to share strategy but you never tried it properly. You have come here to solicit clients then you should accept it. But now after watching your April performance so you are badly exposed.You know your greed and behavior never let you up. If I was seeking profit share with some one I have shown here my performance. What you have challenged me you will see me on forum.By getting 2 days success you forget that you have 0 knowledge about technical analysis. Singing song of R:R dont works for long time. Work speaks. In a month your performance is finished. But I dont say this is end for you because it can happen with me too. But Thanz to god you are exposed earlier to me else like a fool I will be in dilemma of that you are good human being. You are biggest Hippocrate I ever met. Why are you afraid of criticizer. Only fake people have fear from criticizer. Those who have truth with them no need to fear any one.
This happens because ppl have high expectations from the market , that it will give 1000 points, 2000 points etc, and when that doent happens , they go into such a shock ,which leads to change in their behaviour towards markets and also other individuals . Now marimmuttu will start seraching another holy grail system , because a trader who is confident in his system will have no hesitation or relutance in accepting his loosing trades or loosing months because he will be sure that profitable trades ahead will cover for all such loosing trades.